Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Margaritos so good, why couldnt he block his eye? Why didnt he stop Cotto again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Margaritos so good, why couldnt he block his eye? Why didnt he stop Cotto again?

Because hes not as good as Cotto. Cotto is te better fighter and did a decent job last night. Sooo many excuses and moral victories for Tony fans, just accept ur guy was made to look amateur last night and couldnt do a thing about it. If the tide was turning, he didnt turn it fast enough, he couldnt get leverage when Cotto pushed him. He didnt know what to do other than smile like an idiot whenever he got hit. Cotto got revenge by stopping him. Margarito did nothing to stop it. Get used to it cuz no matter how much crying u do, the result will stay the same.

Margarito shouldn't have let his eye get hit. That was a big mistake. If I was him, I would have blocked that much and that the Doctors wouldn't have been forced to stop the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman18 View Post
      Because hes not as good as Cotto. Cotto is te better fighter and did a decent job last night. Sooo many excuses and moral victories for Tony fans, just accept ur guy was made to look amateur last night and couldnt do a thing about it. If the tide was turning, he didnt turn it fast enough, he couldnt get leverage when Cotto pushed him. He didnt know what to do other than smile like an idiot whenever he got hit. Cotto got revenge by stopping him. Margarito did nothing to stop it. Get used to it cuz no matter how much crying u do, the result will stay the same.
      Exactly, Margarito knew Cotto was coming after his eye. If he still couldn't protect it, that's his bad. Big ups to Cotto. Margarito should blame himself.

Comment

We dont have Pac to thank, we have Margarito to thank for knowing full well Cotto was going after it and he did nothing to protect himself, instead he got off on the fact he could take Cottos power which ironically is what ended the fight.

Comment

I think you people are forgetting, margarito has never had a good defence, how is going to magically have one now?

Comment

Working...
          X