Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Amir Khan but realistically there is a Knockout on the cards soon for him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being hit easy and having a weak chin are two different things.

Comment

Simply put, if Khan's chin was that 'bad', he would have been KTFO in this fight. End of.

Look at the puches he took. didn't go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        Simply put, if Khan's chin was that 'bad', he would have been KTFO in this fight. End of.

He'd have been knocked out in 20-seconds.

Big hook - flush. 20-seconds in.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
          He took flush shots from the biggest hitting light welter..and you still think he has a weak chin? Who is going to knock him out..11 KO's Bradley or 13 KO's Alexander?

He may very well prove to be the best at 140, but if i were TR and Roach i would keep him away from Alexander for now. Maidana couldn't miss with the uppercut, and Devon practically lifted Urango off his feet with an uppercut. Personally i also think Ortiz hits harder than Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
            The ONLY POINT PROVEN in that comment is YOU HAVE DOWN SYNDROME.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post

He's still the same Chinny **** who got KO'ed by Prescott,
              he's still the same Chinny **** who got knocked down multiple times with Head gear on.

Your chin does not get better over time, there is no workout to make your chin any stronger, stop making excuses.
              Of course unless, he is on something.

Comment

Don't feed the troll.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                  He took the biggest punches from p4p the hardest puncher in the sport and did not go down. He purposely took punches to prove a point. Wont happen again because no one hits that hard and secondly the defence will be better against non pressure fighters who are straight boxers.
                  Purposely took punches? Are you dumb? Yeah he risked getting KO'd and his health to prove a point. Yeah he chooses when to get hit and not get hit, again you're incredibly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    He may very well prove to be the best at 140, but if i were TR and Roach i would keep him away from Alexander for now. Maidana couldn't miss with the uppercut, and Devon practically lifted Urango off his feet with an uppercut. Personally i also think Ortiz hits harder than Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
                      He's still the same Chinny **** who got KO'ed by Prescott,
                      he's still the same Chinny **** who got knocked down multiple times with Head gear on.

Your chin does not get better over time, there is no workout to make your chin any stronger, stop making excuses.
                      Of course unless, he is on something.
                      Go Watch the fight again and get that Nazi flag of your back.

Comment

Working...
                      X