No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez is Back in May, Eyes Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez is Back in May, Eyes Title Shot

Junior middleweight prospect Jonathan Gonzalez (16-0-1, 13 KO's), will reappear in the United States in May in what will be his second fight in 2013 after his controversial draw with Russian fighter Serhiy Dzinziruk last September. Gonzalez is training harder than ever after being overweight in his fight with Dzinziruk.

"I'll be back in May, there is still no location but it will be in the United States. We are working to fight at 154 pounds and I was promised a title match this year or early 2014. I hope nothing fails me. I was not well trained [for Dzinziruk]. I was heavy. And many people saw me as the winner."
    [Click Here To Read More]

I find it funny how people say, "I'm going to America." I wonder to myself, 'well what part of America?' Canada, the U.S., Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, etc... They're all part of America!!! It's like saying, 'I'm going to Europe.'

Anyway, this isn't even boxing related but it aroused me enough to create this thread.

Comment

That draw was bull**** Gonzalez won he should Fight Vera after this fight

Comment

Can't wait to see this dude get sparked. Gonzalez is a prick. I'll never forget him coming in at 163 for his HBO debut at 154, and he still drew with Dzinzurik. What a winner.

Comment

I could have sworn I saw him on tv after that. Not half as flabby as he was versus Dizzy, Even if he did win, he didn't deserve the victory so I'm satisfied with a draw.

Comment

Working...
          X