No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rejects Gamboa: He's on PEDs, Clean Your Piss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Rejects Gamboa: He's on PEDs, Clean Your Piss

WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner (26-0, 22KOs) has no interest in a fight with Yuriorkis Gamboa (22-0, 16KOs) - unless the Cuban Olympic gold medal winner clears his name from the recent controversy that linked him to a Miami lab that was allegedly distributing performance enhancing drugs to dozens of top athletes.

WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner (26-0, 22KOs) has no interest in a fight with Yuriorkis Gamboa (22-0, 16KOs) - unless the Cuban Olympic gold medal winner clears his name from the recent controversy that linked him to a Miami lab that was allegedly distributing performance enhancing drugs to dozens of top athletes. Gamboa was the only boxer linked to the lab.

[Click Here To Read More]

"Anyone can get it...except Gamboa. Even though I could just request testing" lol

Come on, Broner. I'm pulling for you. :|...

Comment

has boxingscene turned into boners twitter account?

Comment

Bronner scared as fok gamboa got him shook

Comment

But Gamboa never failed a test. He's clean, trust him!

Comment

What I like about the boxing fans opinions about this whole Gamboa-Broner thing is this:

1.Broner-Gamboa would be a great fight, Gamboa probably wins.

2. Broner destroys DeMarco.
            Gamboa struggles a bit with Farenas: No way Gamboa beats Broner.

3. Broner has a bit of trouble in the first 2 rounds with an undermatched Gavin Rees: No way Broner beats Gamboa.

Back, back, and forth, forth, back, back and forth and forth, as we go!

Anyway, I don't think this fight happens, not because of what Gamboa said, it's because 50 Cent has already burned bridges with GBP/Mayweather and has also teamed up with Arum. So I don't see how this fight can happen.

Comment

I really want this to happen in Late 2013, but I don't think it will. Gamboa isn't really doing anything that makes it a must right now either. Even if Gamboa were to win a title at 130 over the Salgado/Mendez 2 winner, it would than start talk of Gamboa going to 135 to fight Broner.

But I don't see this happening anymore.

Comment

Yes this is a duck move

Comment

Broner/Gamboa would be a good fight... Gamboa needs those Herrera PEDs to cheat the tests though

Comment

wtf happend to gamboa?Wasint he suppose make a statement on him
                    being tied to peds?

Comment

Working...
                    X