No announcement yet.

Too much hype for Mares he is a dirty fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much hype for Mares he is a dirty fighter

I dont understand how people just ignore the fact, that 3 times already he has been help by the referee and in 4 of his last 5 fights he has low blowed, headbutted and elbowed his way to victory. He low blowed the living hell out of Darchinyan and Agbeko(first fight he got robbed). Last night he low blowed and headbutted the shit out of Moreno, he even landed some nasty elbows on Moreno.

Also Mares got hurt more than twice during the fight by a featherfisted guy like chemito. Donaire will smoke his ass easily and KHTFO in 8 rounds or less.

By the way I respect the kids resume, he has taken on the best his division has to offer, thats undeniable, he is tough and entertaning.
    Last edited by ChampBox@PR; 11-11-2012, 10:15 AM.

Stop being so butthurt like he beat a Puerto Rican yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Stop being so butthurt like he beat a Puerto Rican yesterday
      WTF are you talking about? Why would I be butt hurt? I hope you are been sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Stop being so butthurt like he beat a
        Panamanian yesterday
        Fixed for you!

Comment

I agree he is a dirty little ****er! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            I dont understand how people just ignore the fact, that 3 times already he has been help by the referee and in 4 of his last 5 fights he has low blowed, headbutted and elbowed his way to victory. He low blowed the living hell out of Darchinyan and Agbeko(first fight he got robbed). Last night he low blowed and headbutted the shit out of Moreno, he even landed some nasty elbows on Moreno.

Also Mares got hurt more than twice during the fight by a featherfisted guy like chemito. Donaire will smoke his ass easily and KHTFO in 8 rounds or less.

By the way I respect the kids resume, he has taken on the best his division has to offer, thats undeniable, he is tough and entertaning.
            How many headbutts did you count? How many elbows?

Comment

Cottards with their typical bull****. Put a PR flag on Mares and he turns into a saint.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

I totally agree with you, but: the same is true for Andre Ward.
                both Ward and Mares are highly skilled fighters, and BOTH are extremely dirty fighters. I also have a hard time seeing guys like that on a top 10 p4p list.

Comment

FROM THE WORDS OF FREDDIE ROACH:

Cotto tends to get dirty when the going gets tough in most of his fights and I don't want that to happen, said Roach during an interview with the Inquirer.

Cotto stops his opponents momentum with that kind of blow. In that Judah fight he had five low blows, said Roach.

Comment

If anything Mares is underrated as people focus on things like this instead of his awesome resume and take on all comers attitude. You're also not saying anything new or original TS. Yes, Mares does get away with some dirty stuff but so do guys like Ward, Floyd, and Hopkins. Blame the refs don't blame the fighters.

Still salty about Dulorme getting raped the other week?

Comment

Working...
                    X