Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I saw Floyd almost drop Cotto in the 12th and smash Cotto with almost every punch he threw. I'd say Mayweather took the belt.

Comment

• She was bursting out of her dress.

It was a thing of beauty

Comment

• I must have missed this great fight while watching Mayweather-Cotto. It was interesting, sure, but barely a good fight in my opinion. Cotto in round 8 made it exciting, and Floyd in round 12 when he had the fight in the bag and hurt Cotto made it exciting, but it was never the brawl it's been made out to be. Floyd just sort of chipped away at him, and Cotto had long stretches where he did nothing at all. It was a good fight, maybe a 6 on a 10-point scale. FOTY? LOL!

Comment

• Miguel A. Cotto ‏ @RealMiguelCotto

I feel great. Just resting In my SkyLoft with my family. Nothing to be down about. I respect the judges dec. but I completely disagree.

http://twitter.com/#!/realmiguelcotto

Comment

• What Cotto said about the Fight

http://www.vocero.com/cotto-en-desac...n-la-decision/

El Vocero Spanish newspaper...
            is in Spanish...

El ahora excampeón de las 154 libras de la AMB, Miguel Cotto, prefirió expresarse a través de la redes sociales tras su derrota por decisión unánime contra Floyd Mayweather Jr.” Me siento muy bien, aquí con mi familia descansado. Respeto la dec. de los jueces pero en completo desacuerdo….”, dijo el boricua en su cuenta de Twitter.Contrario a los reportes de que Cotto fue directo al hospital luego del revés, el cagüeño se dirigió a descansar a su lujosa suite junto a su familia en el MGM Grand Arena, donde se escenificó el combate.Cotto no asistió a la coferencia de prensa luego de la pelea.“Los jueces dicen que perdí la pelea… tengo que aceptar mi derrota. Traje lo mejor de mí esta noche y lo hice todas las mañanas de mi campamento. Estoy feliz con la pelea que presenté y con mi demostración”, expresó el puertorriqueño en un aparte con ESPNDeportes.comCotto arriba a Puerto Rico el domingo a las 7:00 de la noche.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uns View Post
              look at schaefer sneaking a peak at 0:06 lmao

He better hope mayweather doesnt rewatch the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                I had Mosley beating Canelo last night BTW. Close fight, but I'm just calling it how I see it. Mosley even had the kid cut.
                Mosley killed him with the jab. Had Alvarez's head snapping back all fight.

Comment

• R1 - floyd

r2 - close

r3 - cotto landed shots mayweather hitting gloves

r4 - floyd, cotto landed some boddy shots also

r5 - cotto clearly

r6 - cotto clearly

r7 - floyd

r8 - cotto clearly

r9 - cotto landed body shots and jabs to the head while floyd hitting cotto's gloves most

r10 - floyd, cotto landed some flurrys last seconds of the round

r11 - floyd

r12 - floyd, cotto landed some shots, floyd landed some shots

trust me i even watched it with a british commentator thats s@cking floyd for 12 rounds boxnation live,
                  and dont even try to ask me to watch it on super slow motion with 3D glasses on, it will just make me see floyds punches landing on the gloves and missing....

floyd = won atleast 2 clear rounds and 4 close rounds total of 6 rounds

cotto = won 3 clear rounds and 2 close rounds

round2 = can go to any guys u want to give it

close fight, cotto made floyd fight his fight with that frustating jab and body shots, cotto should have keep cutting floyd in the ring and bring him to the ropes,
                  floyd decided to go backpedal on the last 3 rounds and trying to avoid the ropes

one more thing i dont get the fanboys saying floyd could have KOed cotto on the 12 round thats just utter Bulls$#!, cotto even landed some shot after that hard uppercut by floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                    I think he might have felt disrespected I believe he should have been interviewed first. Floyd's interview was long so he got tired and left. I would have done the exact same thing as cotto.
                    Yeah, because we interview the losers first now. What a joke.

Comment

• I'm very proud of Miguel.

He proved alot of people wrong last night.

I wonder who he is going to fight next.

Comment

Working...
                      X