• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alis' greatest gift

Ali sent a boxing glove to the NBA series mvp, Dirk Nowwitzki that said
    " You are the greatest " Dirk then sent Ali a gold basketball saying the
    same thing

I thought this thread was about one of the Ken Norton fights....

Still, that's an interesting, little story.

What did he send LeBron James? Lemme guess. He sent LeBron James a replica of the squared circle he won the title from Sonny Liston in, just so he could have a ring?

Comment

Originally posted by the trinity View Post
      i thought this thread was about one of the ken norton fights....

What did he send lebron james? Lemme guess. He sent lebron james a replica of the squared circle he won the title from sonny liston in, just so he could have a ring?
      oh snap........

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
        I thought this thread was about one of the Ken Norton fights....

What did he send LeBron James? Lemme guess. He sent LeBron James a replica of the squared circle he won the title from Sonny Liston in, just so he could have a ring?

Comment

Wow and he completely ignores real greatness (wladmir) and gives some bball player bum ass the time of day?

Wlad is basically the ali of our generation and ali himself ignores him. Bull****.

Comment

Ali has been known to have sent a similar gift to over 3,000 different people over the years - Academy Award and Grammy Award winners included.

If you win your local Ping Pong match, you could get the same gift in the mail, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrvooh View Post
              Ali sent a boxing glove to the NBA series mvp, Dirk Nowwitzki that said
              " You are the greatest " Dirk then sent Ali a gold basketball saying the
              same thing
              one very nice character of the greats is to also pay tribute to one who is also great....

Comment

basketball is the gayest sport in the world, bunch of uncoordinated genetic mutants in pajamas chasing an inflatable ball around, ****ing pathetic that any heterosexual male watches that garbage

i saw a basketball fight once and those lanky sissy boys started throwing mops at each other from a janitor cart then running in opposite directions, GAY
                Last edited by Toe Injury; 07-06-2011, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X