No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James DeGale: Groves is Wannabe, I Want Him Gone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James DeGale: Groves is Wannabe, I Want Him Gone

Super middleweight James DeGale (10-0, 8KOs) wants to knock George Groves (12-0, 10KOs) out as soon as possible. The two British rivals will meet on May 21 at London’s O2 Arena. There has been a debate about whether or not the fight is coming up too soon. DeGale doesn't care about the match being built over a longer period of time. He wants to get rid of Groves quickly.

[Click Here To Read More]

DeFail talks a LOT.

Comment

Well well well... lets not put pressure on ourselves now... LOL

DeGale, You are too young to be talking wreckless... Take a chill pill and let your actions outdo your words... not the other way around. No offense but British fighters can talk a big game and often times get exposed...

Comment

These black fighters kill their fan bases for stuff like this. Pacquiao and Hatton have/had huge fan bases by being humble. F.u.c.k Degale!! F.u.c.k Mayweather!! **** Hopkins!! And the other smack talking dickheads like Khan. I have no problem with hyping up a fight like Malignaggi used to but you got to use humour and wit.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1990 View Post
          These black fighters kill their fan bases for stuff like this. Pacquiao and Hatton have/had huge fan bases by being humble. F.u.c.k Degale!! F.u.c.k Mayweather!! **** Hopkins!! And the other smack talking dickheads like Khan. I have no problem with hyping up a fight like Malignaggi used to but you got to use humour and wit.
          Eh????????????

Comment

DeGale will probably win, because he is a level above Groves in terms of athleticism and skills, still, I can't stress how much I want Groves to knock his head off his shoulders. It's all great hype and entertainment though. Boxing needs more of these genuine and impassioned rivalries. This fight is going to be one of the highlights of the years boxing calender and I can't wait for it.

Comment

degale once again making a prize prick of himself.

fingers crossed groves lands a bomb on that long chin

Comment

Great fight, really can't wait for this fight....

Comment

defo all stems back from that am fight degale whineing like a spoilt kid cause fight went to groves and rightfully so went to groves was a coin toss gon into the last round and groves hammerd hm in the final round hope groves can do it again can not stand degales mouth

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                    DeGale will probably win, because he is a level above Groves in terms of athleticism and skills, still, I can't stress how much I want Groves to knock his head off his shoulders. It's all great hype and entertainment though. Boxing needs more of these genuine and impassioned rivalries. This fight is going to be one of the highlights of the years boxing calender and I can't wait for it.
                    I agree with just aboot everything you've written there, apart from the athleticism part. I think Groves looks to have the slightly faster hands and more pop on his shots, not forgetting a superior jab. It's the rather difficult matter of piecing together these attributes, because in every other aspect Defail is superior

Comment

Working...
                    X