Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you excited for part IV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slowly but surely not really for the fight itself but for Marquez so he can finally close this chapter with a decisive win and ride off into the sunset like the G he is.

Comment

nope. not looking forward to gesta and vasquez at all, either. i never liked gesta, but vasquez style is awful. i'll be rooting for gesta, but guarantee that fight to be complete garbage.

looking forward to seeing gamboa again. dude is a dynamic little athlete. it's a shame his pro career has been so short and uneventful. if he were born in the states he'd probably be a star.

also looking forward to seeing fortuna. very talented athlete. explosive puncher. big featherweight. i saw him live, and he looked terrific.
      Last edited by New England; 12-05-2012, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Yeah, all three other fights were damn good and I think this one will be good as well. I hope to see a clear winner this time. I've already got plans to have people over so hell yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I also am looking forward to seeing Gamboa back in action.

Comment

I'll just watch one of the older fights and have Pac win by UD this time... that's how it's going down

Comment

agreed. ive seen fareneas fight, and this is nothing but a show case of display for gamboa. i expect a 5th round HL reeel k.o. by gamboa. something for casual fans to talk about.

gesta vs vasquez is an interesting fight. i dont see a knockout.but more of a tactical fight with each having their moments.

fortuna and hyde, cant really say. pulling for fortuna but am in the dark with hyde.

Comment

Oh yeah, this is like the prequal. They're both just a little past their prime to make it seem like they are just a little before their prime therefore it's like watching a prequal to the triology. Can't wait to find out what would've happened if they fought before their first 3 fights.

Comment

no. im sure it will be a brilliant fight, but its not the fight i wanted to see.

Comment

pac and marquez are arguably in the top 5 p4p list today. why isn't this fight getting the attention that it desrves.

Comment

Originally posted by jabSTRAIGHTh00k View Post
                    pac and marquez are arguably in the top 5 p4p list today. why isn't this fight getting the attention that it desrves.
                    Same thing for the fourth time

Comment

Originally posted by jabSTRAIGHTh00k View Post
                      because its only happening because the floyd/manny fight isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X