No announcement yet.

Who should Rios fight next???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Rios fight next???

How about Rocky Martinez? That would be another war, seems that lightweight has slim pickings since they are all moving up. The fight I think everyone wants to see is Rios vs. Maidana/Guerrero winner.
    Last edited by mrpain81; 07-10-2011, 05:00 AM.

Miguel Vazquez.

Comment

That would be an easy fight to make since they are both with Top Rank, I doubt Arum wants it though. Vasquez is a good boxer, they are talking about Barrera but that's a step back.

Comment

It better not be Barrera cause that would be a joke.

Comment

Barrera makes some sense because the division is weak anyways better to take a fight with a faded name while a few other guys build up some more credentials.

Unless he plans on moving to 140 soon then he should just get on with that considering 140 is better than 135.

Comment

war bam bam

Comment

Too bad Soto ran away like a dog with his tails between his legs. That would have been an excellent fight.

DLH was saying on twitter that Linares would beat Rios, I don't agree but I wouldn't mind seeing that fight either.

Comment

I say feed him to the wolves (i.e Ortiz, Pac, Marquez, and Maidana).

I don't want to see him in with a boxer. I want to see him lose at his own fight.

Comment

Rios-JMM...make it happen in february

Comment

tim bradley at 140

Comment

Working...
                    X