No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Shreds Wladimir, and Prays For Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Shreds Wladimir, and Prays For Vitali

DAVID HAYE fears Vitali Klitschko’s reign as WBC heavyweight champion will be in serious danger on Saturday if Cuban Odlanier Solis turns up fit.

[Click Here To Read More]

Haye speaking the truth.

Klit nuthuggers gonna love it.

Comment

David "The Ducker" Haye has been running scared from the Klitschkos for almost 3 years. He finally agreed to fight Wlad because HE HAS NO CHOICE. Sky Sports took away Haye's May 21st date, backed him into a corner and FORCED him to fight a Klitschko.

I can't believe Hypejob Haye and his ******ed nuthuggers have the nerve to criticize Wlad's opposition.

Wlad's resume is 1,000,000,000 times better than Haye's weak resume.

Haye hasn't done jack shit at HW.

Lets analyze the cherry picking fraud Haye's HW resume:

Wlad destroyed the REAL WBA Heavyweight Champ undefeated Ruslan Chagaev, who clearly beat Prime Valuev in impressive fashion, unlike Haye who ran like a scared little girl from old shot crippled Valuev the whole fight and set the all time record for fewest punches thrown in a 12 round fight. Chicken shit Haye only threw 143 punches in 12 rounds...that's pathetic. Valuev got robbed. Even the biased British commentators had Valuev winning the fight. Grandpa Holyfield did better against Valuev than Haye did.

Wlad is the rightful WBA Heavyweight Champ.

Haye is the definition of a paper champion.

Barrett - old shot weak chinned bum who was coming off a 2nd round KO loss to tomato can Cliff Couser.

Ruiz - 40 years old, shot to pieces, feather fisted, 9 losses

Fraudley - another shot 40 year old, he's a pathetic glass chinned bum, he should've retired 4 years ago after he got brutally knocked out cold in 3 rounds by tomato can Sprott. Fraudley-Haye was a farce and a disgrace, Haye was scared to engage with that bum. Fraudley didn't even throw a single punch and took a dive.

Haye is a coward, a fraud and a compulsive liar. Everything he says is bullshit. He is the most overhyped HW of all time. He hasn't beaten anyone with a pulse.

Comment

Hypejob Haye is a glass chinned fraud who hasn't beaten anyone with a pulse.

- he was knocked down twice and destroyed in 5 rounds by washed up shot 41 year old light heavyweight bum Carl Thompson.

- KTFO in the 1st round by a homeless bum.

- KO'd in 3 rounds by Solis, who is going to get destroyed by Vitali.

- got knocked down, badly hurt and almost KO'd by super middleweight bum Lolenga Mock, any other ref would've stopped the fight, but the fight was in the UK and the biased corrupt British ref saved Haye and let it continue. Super middleweight bum Lolenga Mock got robbed of a 2nd round TKO win over Haye.

- got knocked down and badly hurt by old shot midget Mormeck.

- got knocked down and badly hurt by old shot bum Barrett.

- was stunned and hurt by old shot feather fisted Ruiz, the ropes saved Haye from getting knocked down.

Wlad will easily KO Haye.

Comment

Comment

You are really sad... do you have anything else better to do?

Comment

I'm not a Haye fan or anything but these Klit bro groupies really make me laugh.

That guy wrote like a novel about his hate for Haye. Any thread with Haye or Klitschko involved seemed to get so many people angry i don't get why?

I have my views on both fighters and have let them be known already. I don't go on all their threads repeating the same crap over and over again. I think everybody already knows the history of both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
                I have my views on both fighters and have let them be known already. I don't go on all their threads repeating the same crap over and over again. I think everybody already knows the history of both fighters.
                The bold is exactly what Haye himself has been doing in the media for going on 2 years now.

The quote from Haye should be "I'm afraid Solis will kick Vitali's ass just like he kicked mine."

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  The bold is exactly what Haye himself has been doing in the media for going on 2 years now.

The quote from Haye should be "I'm afraid Solis will kick Vitali's ass just like he kicked mine."
                  I already know this. Haye has been running his mouth for 2-3 years and not back it up. I KNOW! I have read it again and again in these forums.

Haye pussied out of a fight in Wladimir in 2009. I KNOW

Wlad has a weak chin and has been dropped on many occasions. I KNOW

Vitali got busted up by an old, overweight past prime Lewis. I KNOW

Comment

This is the cowardice Haye is referring to in the interview:

Comment

Working...
                    X