Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why wouldnt Shane say he thought he won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wouldnt Shane say he thought he won??

Did any1 else find this odd?

I personally think this is why he isnt a huge attraction here in the US.

He should have reacted like this

Mosley knew he won, why wouldnt he admit it

Because he knows that he fought like crap and let himself get handled at times by Mora.

He knows that he could've very well lost the fight and was lucky to get off with a draw.

Comment

Becuause he was confused by Mora of all people and looked like crap tonight.

Fighters know when they win a fight and Mosley thought the draw was justifiable.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
        Did any1 else find this odd?
        Not really. That's just his personality and I don't have a problem with it. He wasn't happy with how he performed even though I'm sure he thought he won.

Also, you can't give use Paulie as an example. He has a lot less fans than Mosley.

Comment

You thought Shane won though, right? I have no idea Larry Merchant tried to pretty much force it out of him.

Comment

Idk i just feel like Mosley shouldnt be satisfied with a draw on his resume, not his best performance but definitly deserved the win

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              You thought Shane won though, right? I have no idea Larry Merchant tried to pretty much force it out of him.
              Yea Larry looked mad at Mosley for disagreeing with him. If you listened to Larry, you would have thought Mosley was murdering Mora

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                Idk i just feel like Mosley shouldnt be satisfied with a draw on his resume, not his best performance but definitly deserved the win
                I'm sure he's not satisfied with the draw it and I'm sure he thought he won.

Comment

Ehh if he thought he won, why wouldnt he say it... It makes me think the fight was much closer then we saw

Comment

Cuz' he knew he lost.

Mosley's not and never has been a good liar.

Comment

Working...
                    X