No announcement yet.

Diaz-Katisidis was very dissapointing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Cant believe one judge had it 7-5 for Katsidis. But also biased ass HBO scoring only 1 or 2 rounds for Katsidis. I had the fight 116-112 for Diaz, but I can also see 115-113 for Diaz as Katsidis came on strong at the end.
    I had the fight scored the exact same.

Comment

After further observation it looks like Katsidis needs a guy mor eon his level to go to war with. That guy wis David Diaz not Juan Diaz. Juan is just too good so it was one sided.

I think the drama of the Juarez fight made up for it.

Comment

I thought it was a decent fight wasn't great but was entertaining.

Comment

I was disapointed in the way Katsidis fought. It was as if the Casamayor KO was fresh in his mind. Overall it was a goodnite because I didnt pay for it.

Next time I suggest you don't let people build up a fight for you when one fightr is superior to the other.
          Last edited by OTSS; 09-07-2008, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            After further observation it looks like Katsidis needs a guy mor eon his level to go to war with. That guy wis David Diaz not Juan Diaz. Juan is just too good so it was one sided.

Yeah that fight was pretty dramatic. Barrios is always in good fights.
            Remember the Freitas fight? And when he lit up Anchondo?

Rocky never has shined that much against really good competition.
            I think his last fun fight was the Guty Espadas fight.

He got worked by Soto, Barrera, and JMM. This was basically his last shot to get back in the picture and he did.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post

i agree man.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare11 View Post
                It was nothing but an average fight. Kasidis look traumitized by clinching. That Casamayor left really did shake up his career, lol.

True..It didnt live up to the hype but Diaz put on a boxing clinic. Split decision? Glen Hamada needs to get shot

Comment

Very disappointing fight....Katisidis got out boxed badly...I gave Kats 1 round...maybe 2 max...dude just looked awful.

Comment

Juan Diaz outboxed him nasty. If this was an all out war and Diaz pulled it out. I would see threads saying how one dimentional he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X