No announcement yet.

49ers are messing up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Harbaugh is the reason this team became elite, whatever Harbaugh decides, it must be the right decision.
    He is overrated himself 49ers have had a good squad Singeltary was just an awful hc.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Smith will be broken from this.
      I don't know what his contract situation is, but he should either not re-sign or request (not demand) a trade. He worked his ass off to improve and improve, finally gets a good team then loses his job to a concussion. Now, maybe Kaepernick is an improvement football wise. And if he stays hot, they should stay with him. Football isn't a very friendly sport, but I think they did Alex Smith the person pretty dirty.

Comment

I know that Alex Smith is not the reason the 49ers didn't make the Super Bowl, and I'm pretty sure that Kaepernick will be the reason they don't get there. You can't throw a young QB in this late in the season, teams will catch up by the time the playoffs roll around, and it will be too late for the 49ers to adjust themselves. This would have been fine if they did this 4 or 5 games ago.

Comment

Mark, some of the things you post on here...

Comment

Working...
          X