Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Had To Keep My Word, Beat Berto Down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Had To Keep My Word, Beat Berto Down!

Ontario, California - WBC interim-welterweight champion Robert Guerrero (31-1-1, 18 KOs) said he was on a mission Saturday night, and that mission was accomplished when he dropped Andre Berto (28-2, 22KOs) twice to win a twelve round unanimous decision. All three judges had it 116-110. Both of Berto's eyes were swollen shut by the end of the fight and he took a lot of punishment.

[Click Here To Read More]

You did mang, you kept yer word !!

Great fight ,,,Congrats to Guerrero !!

I was concerned about the power and speed of Berto

But

LOOK at the POWER OF GUERRERO !!!!!

Where's Mayweather the dirty rat ?????

Comment

I told everyone you were going give Berto a beating and they laughed.

You did it champ

Comment

Ghost making his 5 minutes count....thats wassup!!! LOL

Comment

Good fight for Guerrero. I still don't think he's elite but he did a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
            Good fight for Guerrero. I still don't think he's elite but he did a good job.
            LMAO mang !!

He just beat an elite fighter, dog fashion, LMAO !!!

JR just went thru a tough fight with Cotto who would lose against Guerrero.

Guerrero is a 6 time champ

Guerrero beat 5 or 6 Olympic boxers, one more that was NOT a gold medalist won't matter.

Jr is deep in his cave, he has no boys to play with like 50 etc.......

Go to the mouth of the cave and cup yo hands and call his name, then listen to the echo,,,,,,,,,,,, NOTHING

Whats it gonna take to git Jr out da cave mang ?

Guerrero will beat Jr DOG FASHION !!!!!!!

He'll bust him up , shut dem eyes mang and have him on the floor trying to find his mouth piece

Comment

Guerrero did more than keep his word and he told Berto that to his face. He was too big and strong for Berto last night like he said he would be.

Comment

Im kinda bothered by those words, even more specifically when he said them. Lettuce be reality, he didnt beat berto down. Berto was there to the end, giving just as good as he was taking. After the first couple of rounds, it was give and take fight. It was a good fight where guerrero simply outworked berto, but not beat down.

Comment

I'm very happy for Guerrero. He's earned the right for a big fight/payday. I was one who thought Berto would win a decision and Guerrero moving up 2 weight divisions beat him very decisively. If he can't get Mayweather he at least deserves Bradley (Since Arum has other plans for Pac). Bradley isn't a draw but it's still a good name to add to his resume.

Comment

He clearly got the better of Berto. I don't know what the hell Berto was thinking. He just let Guerrero push him back against the ropes and punch the hell out of him. Why didn't he try to use movement and stay away from the ropes? I've never been all that impressed by Berto, other than his speed but this was not a good performance for him.

Berto got dragged to the trenches and was mistaken in thinking that he could outfight him there. Guerrero roughed him up. It might be a good learning experience for Berto. He definitely has a lot to learn from that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X