Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is boxing's most exciting fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is boxing's most exciting fighter?

Who do you consider to be boxing's most exciting boxer?
    Manny Pacquiao
    22.60%
    Gennady Golovkin
    9.04%
    Lucas Matthysse
    15.25%
    Danny Garcia
    3.39%
    Yuriokis Gamboa
    11.86%
    Mikkel Kessler
    1.69%
    Carl Froch
    10.17%
    David Haye
    3.39%
    Nonito Donaire
    5.65%
    someone not in the poll (name in a post)
    16.95%

The poll is expired.

Poll is up.

Canelo, Martinez and many others could be in the poll but there's a limit of ten options.

Comment

does anyone know a boring miguel cotto fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
        does anyone know a boring miguel cotto fight?
        He's a good choice too.

Comment

i think without a doubt manny pacman takes it easy, except for the clottey the rest have all been fun

also nonito donaire

Comment

I actually like Jean Pascal fights.

Pasca's style even made his two B-Hop fights up tempo and fast paced.

In the rematch against B-Hop it actually looked like a slug fest at times with back and forth action. Also remember when I rewatched the HBO Version
            Max was like 'OH BERNARD IS HURT HE IS HURT for the very first time'

I thought Pascal would have knocked him out right there lol.

Comment

Khan may not be very good these days, but no matter what happens he provides fun fights. Kirkland too.

The more limited the fighter, the better the chance they give us something exciting. Bad for them, great for us.

Comment

I probably find Orlando Salido's fights the most exciting.

Comment

Pac is the most exciting fighter since prime Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Maidana is up there. Every fight i have seen he provides action and excitement.

Pacquiao. Everytime he goes in the ring there is just that excitement that he is going to beat the crap out of his opponent of dominate.

But if he didn't have and accident i would say Paul the PUNISHER williams would be the MOST exciting fighter. we have a 6'2 southpaw that throws 100 punches per round thats relentness and not scared to take punches. Guy was one of the most exciting fighters these past ten years.

Cotto is up there of course. Kirkland. Martinez in his past 5-6 fights. Gamboa when he steps up the pressure and handspeed. Ortiz, even tho he quits sometimes he still has a style that brings excitement (maidana, peterson, lopez, campbell, and Berto) Mathessye always puts on a good show. He is a great Puncher boxer.
                    Also got to include humberto soto, Bam Bam, katsidis, Pascal(always throws hayemakers) Froch (goes toe to toe with anybody) Berto,
                    damn i cant pick one. theres a lot tho. and theres more that i could name

Comment

Working...
                    X