No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Feels Ready For The Mayweather vs Cotto Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Feels Ready For The Mayweather vs Cotto Winner

When Saul “Canelo” Alvarez steps in the ring against Sugar Shane Mosley on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV, he will be part of a long list of Mexican opponents Mosley has faced throughout his career. In fact, while Mosley is beloved and often considered to be one of their own by the Mexican fan base due to his fighting style, Mosley is undefeated when it comes to facing Mexican fighters.

[Click Here To Read More]

FM would pick the red head apart...no contest...

Comment

alvarez doesnt deserve this fight, he better get in line. Beating a 40 year old shot mosley shouldnt get you mayweather. Really hoping mosley destroys this punk

Comment

No he's not, He haven't fought anybody of note yet and Floyd would pick dismantle him.

Guy hasn't even fought the best in his division and he want's to go after the best in the world.

Comment

Hoping Sugar can bring this kid back to earth a bit.

Comment

Canelo will get the loser, which will be Cotto. Cotto will put more miles on himself and be a vulnerable big name for Canelo.

The winner of Berto-Ortiz 2 will fight Devon Alexander in the fall and the winner of that fight(which would be a huge fight) will be the Mayweather candidate for next May.

I don't care what Floyd has said, I don't see him fighting in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Hoping Sugar can bring this kid back to earth a bit.
              Co-sign

Comment

All I'm asking is that Mosley has stamina for 12 rounds, then I'm sure he'll win this.

Comment

The closer the fight gets, the more chance I give mosley to beat canelo. Its gonna be damn tough for shane, but if he digs deep he can do it. hes better all around than canelo, by far!

Comment

Alvarez has absolutely not earned a fight against the winner of Mayweather-Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X