Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Iranian Assassin: 52 Year old Undefeated Boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More power to him, you are never to late to do what you dream of doing.

Comment

i wonder if he can strap a bomb between his cup and his balls

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

His boxrec shows his world rating at 203 but within his own country he is ranked 1st.... out of a group of 1.
        lmao that is hilarious. On the reals I would like to see Iranians take the sport more seriously I have no doubt persians can make for some great fighters, there have been a number in the past here and there but those were all transplants - persians living in other countries like Canada, Germany, US, etc., but if the country took the sport serious we'd see a lot more of them.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
          I edited in the Iron Sheik theme just because it fits, you gotta admire this guy even if he hasn't fought anybody good, I hope he keeps winning:

He should train at the Wild Card Gym. With Freddie Roach and Alex Ariza who knows how far he can go. He could be the next Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Old man Dave.........

Comment

This guy is THE MAN! Mad Props. We should all start bashing the Klitschos for ducking him. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                I edited in the Iron Sheik theme just because it fits, you gotta admire this guy even if he hasn't fought anybody good, I hope he keeps winning:

A typical fraud. I saw at least 3 guys go down from blows that clearly missed. Without even seeing his geriatric efforts, One could tell that the senior citizen is at most, a welterweight with a double bay-front-window stomach. Some sort of publicity gimmick.

Comment

Props to this old timer for getting in there and doing what he wants to do.

Comment

Originally posted by futureofboxing View Post
                    He has a good future ahead of himself he is still young and needs to get some experience.
                    Nah, you mean "he has a good future.........behind him:

Comment

He must be on PEDs for fighting at the age of 52.

Comment

Working...
                      X