No announcement yet.

You can already see it from a mile away. PBF is going to win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can already see it from a mile away. PBF is going to win

And he'll be even more overrrated and his ego much bigger. This is very similar to what many boxers in history have done, they fought fighters near the end of their career and get full credit for beating a over the hill fighter. I mean, common as much as Mosley's win over Margarito was impressive, the man is 39 yrs old and hasn't fought in over a year. You can see it from a mile away, PBF is going to beat Mosley and then will be considered better than Pacquiao on the ATG list to many people's mind. As much as I want Mosley to win, his prime started such a long time ago that he can't still be in his prime, while Floyd is. Don't get me wrong, I hope I'm wrong and Mosley wins, but you just know that PBF is going to get the W (especially if its a decision which leads to a fight with Pac) and then be even more overrated.

mayweather is already considered a better ATG then pacroid in the minds of smart boxing fans. just not pacnutswingers

Comment

Mayweather been an ATG first off.

People keep saying Shanes old YET those SAME fans want Pac to fight him. Gimme a break already.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayMafia View Post
        mayweather is already considered a better ATG then pacroid in the minds of smart boxing fans. just not pacnutswingers
        if by that you mean just jeff, roger, floyd snr, al haymon, and leonard ellerbe then yeah i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayMafia View Post
          Really, he can't even win the "Fighter of the Decade" award, and he's higher on the ATG list than PAC.

WTF are you smokin' ?

Being considered an ATG is not based on what could've, should've, ifs and buts.

As it stands, PAC has..

7 World titles in 7 different weight divisons

4 - time lineal champ in 4 different weight classes.

Did I already mention that he's the Fighter of the Decade ?
          Last edited by jimmy webb; 03-03-2010, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Mayweather been an ATG first off.

People keep saying Shanes old YET those SAME fans want Pac to fight him. Gimme a break already.
            I don't think so yet, but full credit if he beats the closest thing we have to a lineal champ in his weight class.

Comment

PBF is favored to win, but hardly guaranteed. Give Mosley some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I don't think so yet, but full credit if he beats the closest thing we have to a lineal champ in his weight class.
                He was an ATG before he even fought at 147. Most people on this forum started following him in 2007. He was boxing 11 years before that.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  He was an ATG before he even fought at 147. Most people on this forum started following him in 2007. He was boxing 11 years before that.

You using that gif (showing martinez getting hit when williams took the beating that night) as your sig really shows how biased you are.

Comment

I don't see how any long time boxing fans can list Floyd as a ATG. And Mosley hasn't fought in a year and is 38 years old but he still has a chance just because he is the best fighter Mayweather has faced yet!

Comment

Working...
                    X