No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma, Santos Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma, Santos Face To Face at Final Presser

CAROLINA, PUERTO RICO- Former two time world champion Juan Manuel “Juanma” Lopez said that he is ready to show the world that he will become world champion again and he wants to show it this Saturday, when he faces Aldimar Silva Santos at the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum in Bayamon, Puerto Rico, in a PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP) presentation in association with Top Rank, to be broadcasted live and exclusively on DIRECTV Pay Per View in Puerto Rico and the United States.

Besides Juanma Lopez, will be in action world contenders Jose “Chelo” Gonzalez, McWilliams Arroyo, McJoe Arroyo, Jonathan “Bomba” Gonzalez and hot prospect Felix “Diamante” Verdejo in his Puerto Rico’s debut, all six bouts in the DIRECTV Pay Per View show.

[Click Here To Read More]

Santos is bigger than I realized.

Comment

What a lame a$$ ppv card! Who the hell would buy this ppv to see a bunch of overrated PR's. Lopez is finished, Salido tore him a new one already, twice. lmfao!

Comment

I was just about to ask what channel this was on, I see this is on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGLEX View Post
          What a lame a$$ ppv card! Who the hell would buy this ppv to see a bunch of overrated PR's. Lopez is finished, Salido tore him a new one already, twice. lmfao!
          Here we go. Another idiot complaining this card is on PPV. Answer me this smart guy: If no network wants to pick up the fight, where else other than PPV can the fight be shown? It's very simple, if you want to watch the card, buy it. If you don't, then don't!!! This is how real promoters promote. They don't wait and sit around waiting for network money. They risk their capital and keep their fighters busy. You think they're gonna make money off this PPV? I got news for you, they're not! It's just a way to keep their fighters busy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
            Here we go. Another idiot complaining this card is on PPV. Answer me this smart guy: If no network wants to pick up the fight, where else other than PPV can the fight be shown? It's very simple, if you want to watch the card, buy it. If you don't, then don't!!! This is how real promoters promote. They don't wait and sit around waiting for network money. They risk their capital and keep their fighters busy. You think they're gonna make money off this PPV? I got news for you, they're not! It's just a way to keep their fighters busy!!!
            I like Juanma but..........this card being a PPV is ******ed

Comment

who gives a **** if ya'll don't like that the card is on ppv. if you don't like it don't watch it, its so damn simple.

or you can do like me, not pay for it and still watch it lol.

Comment

Glorified club fighter fights a nobody on PPV = No outrage

A HoF fighter fights a world champ on PPV = OMGZ THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, I HATEZ YOUSE COTTO!

Comment

Wait this crap is on ppv everywhere not just PR? lol Way to go to avoid exposure and any hope to get some of your rep back Juanma.

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  Glorified club fighter fights a nobody on PPV = No outrage

A HoF fighter fights a world champ on PPV = OMGZ THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, I HATEZ YOUSE COTTO!
                  And i think the outrage on that was that it was PPV in PR only everyone else we got to see it for free with our subscription.

Comment

Juanma looks to be in great shape.

Comment

Working...
                    X