No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chisora Plays Golf, Soccer Tricks and More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chisora Plays Golf, Soccer Tricks and More

Controversial British heavyweight Dereck Chisora is having a ball in Moscow, Russia. Chisora will be ringside later today to watch the cruiserweight battle between the interim-WBA champion Denis Lebedev (23-1, 17KOs) and the very determined Shawn Cox (16-1, 15KOs), taking place at the Crocus City Hall in Moscow, Russia. Chisora played some golf, showcased some of his soccer tricks and rubbed shoulders with the locals. Photos by Andrew Bazdrev/Sportbox.ru.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like what Chisora is doing, capitalizing off the publicity of the before and after fight press. When he comes back into boxing everyone's going to want to see him box.

Comment

Hmmm playing a golf game? Not in keeping with his "thug" image eh lol.

Can't blame the guy though I suppose. He's gotta keep himself in the public eye to keep himself relevant. If he does that, when he comes back he'll be earning £££

Comment

I actually believe Chisora vs Haye is a viable match. Would do massive UK (and German!) business, and actually think could be interesting if Haye misses a shot and Chisora gets inside...

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
          Hmmm playing a golf game? Not in keeping with his "thug" image eh lol.

Can't blame the guy though I suppose. He's gotta keep himself in the public eye to keep himself relevant. If he does that, when he comes back he'll be earning £££
          Agreed. Will check out your blog btw. Good name.

Comment

All hail Chisora, the savior of the heavyweight division. =\

Comment

He should just move to the states. He'd make alot of money.

Comment

Working...
              X