No announcement yet.

Article: Another Boxer Busted for Doping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    I dont get it, it says there that they caught him through regular testing, but Floyd fans say the only way to bust someone is with OST.
    You seem bitter that Floyd has fans.

What's the matter stumpy??

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
      Let's see how long it takes for this threat to get deleted.
      You know what's funny? I remember some writer on this site wrote some ****ty article on steroids where he claimed Roy Jones was busted as a part of BALCO. That was totally false (obviously) and yet they kept the article up, bad information and all. Yet here they are scrounging around with a magnifying glass for any thread mentioning that likely fake article on Manny's sparring partner. How ****ing twisted.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
        bs has deleted all the roid allegation articles from twitter.... but all of floyds tax issues are posted on the homepage.... i understand whats going on... thanks for this one tho
        Yeah, it's called BS doesn't want to be included in a lawsuit for defamation..Floyd should learn to keep his mouth shut and he would not find himself in so much trouble..

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          You know what's funny? I remember some writer on this site wrote some ****ty article on steroids where he claimed Roy Jones was busted as a part of BALCO. That was totally false (obviously) and yet they kept the article up, bad information and all. Yet here they are scrounging around with a magnifying glass for any thread mentioning that likely fake article on Manny's sparring partner. How ****ing twisted.
          We both know what the deal is.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Yeah, it's called BS doesn't want to be included in a lawsuit for defamation..Floyd should learn to keep his mouth shut and he would not find himself in so much trouble..
            **** all that...there is freedom of speech in this Country.

Pac's ever changing excuses and the fact he ran from a 5050 split and a 14 day de-juice period makes him look dodgy.
            Last edited by FerdinandMarcos; 05-12-2011, 04:12 PM.

Comment

i don't know why these threads are being deleted. may have something to do with the lawsuit. i don't know. i oppose to them being deleted.

these accusations of manny using drugs will remain just that, accusations. his haters are looking for something that isn't there. this is like donald trump saying obama wasn't born in the us because of a lack of birth certificate. of course, these things will always come back to haunt you.

lol. i thought pacman is just an overrated fighter who fought inferior fighters. these cheating allegations are silly, if you are a normal person. why do you need to cheat if you're going to fight washed up fighters? some people need to get a life and act like real men. this is girly. haha. keep on looking like sissies.
              Last edited by tomhawq; 05-12-2011, 04:16 PM.

Comment

India has athletes? The NFL is also trying to let WADA do all their testing, hopefully we have a season this year.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  i don't know why these threads are being deleted. may have something to do with the lawsuit.
                  That's why they filed a lawsuit anyway. To shut everyone up and pray it went away (at least publicly).

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    thanks for this information u just gave me....

Comment

Working...
                    X