Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Floyd's win over Marquez look after JMM's 3rd Pacquiao fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd would dominant JMM at any weight at any time , JMM is a conventional taught boxer he is by the book , Floyd is gifted and not by the book his type dominates JMM type day in and day out .

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Check this out:

People saying Marquez was out of shape, cheated on the scales.

Same people don't ever want to see Mayweather-Marquez again, even if Marquez knocks Pacquiao out and comes in the the same "good shape" against Floyd, they wouldn't want to see it. You guys all know you're talking of your asses right now and Floyd would do exactly the same as he did in 2009, maybe even worse. Probably knocks out this brand new "shredded" Marquez.
      Speaking for myself and myself only, If Marquez KOs Pacquiao I would be interested in him getting a rematch with Floyd especially if it was at the 144 lb. catchweight and Floyd made weight. Even at the welterweight limit I would still be interested. I am not someone who ever said Marquez was out of shape for Floyd or that the fight would have been different if Floyd had made weight. Marquez would never come into a fight out of shape. He does seem to be better to me at the heavier weight now than he was then but that could be due to some changes in his training methods.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Floyd would dominant JMM at any weight at any time , JMM is a conventional taught boxer he is by the book , Floyd is gifted and not by the book his type dominates JMM type day in and day out .

Comment

Riight. Floyd da best is better, yet he's scared of fighting the guy Marquez allegedly beat. What a joke.

Another useless Floyd is better that X, Y, Z thread.

Comment

After the 3rd Pac fight you can say JMM goues up withsome of Floyd's best wins. H didn't just beat Marquez he dominated him in a way noone has EVER done.

Comment

It wouldn't even matter. Marquez lost like every round vs Floyd. That pretty much says it all. This was Floyd who took like 2 years off something of that time.

Comment

Floyd vs Marquez was a DISGRACE PERIOD!!! Only those who consider Floyd to be their hero thinks otherwise .... therefore they create these threads so that they can try to change history as it was a black mark against Floyd who likes to cherry-pick his opponents so their is low risk and high reward (money-wise). You know, "My health is more important"

Funny how the same people who say Cotto came in 1lb under his previous fight against Manny was a big deal but brush off the fact that Marquez had just moved up to 135lbs (2 fights only) and only manages to come up to 142lbs PLUS Floyd, who was supposed to come in at 144lbs came in at 146lbs. Of course, for those same Floyd fans that is now a non-issue.

and Manny fought a Marquez at 143 not 146lbs but now 3lbs is not important, right? lol! Marquez also used his experience against a 146lb Floyd to prepare to fight a smaller Manny who came in at 143.

People have criticized heavily other fighters for doing what Floyd did and they did it against an opponent who BELONGED in that weight division but that is OK if Floyd did it against a barley 135lbs fighter for you Floyd fans! You know Floyd fans are now saying "I'm in awe!"lol!

Also, styles makes fights. Marquez does better with someone who attacks because he is a counter puncher. Marquez said that Floyd doesn't take any risks so he attacks with that (risk) in mind. So Marquez had to win by doing something that he is not programmed to do (well). Manny does attack so its a better match up for Marquez.

When you saw Floyd vs Marquez, everyone agreed that Floyd looked BIG against the flabby Marquez.
                When you saw Manny vs Marquez, Marquez actually looked bigger than Manny!

Most intelligent boxing fans would get all this and I know that some of you Floyd fans are knowledgeable as well but unfortunately you are all blinded since Floyd is your hero and he can do no wrong according to your biased eyes! lol!!!
                Last edited by ADP02; 11-16-2012, 06:57 PM.

Comment

I really couldn't give more credit to that Floyd's win. if he didn't cheated on the scales i would've given him atleast 60% of it. if he fought Marquez not in 2009 but after pac-marquez III he would have gotten all the wonderful credit in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                    It wouldn't even matter. Marquez lost like every round vs Floyd. That pretty much says it all. This was Floyd who took like 2 years off something of that time.
                    wow. this guy even rewards and turns vacations, retirements (tantamount to ducking) into convenient excuses. an active, battle-fatigued warrior has somehow no disadvantages over a guy who barely fights for self-preservation purposes.

Comment

looks much better. floyd just toyed wuith him while pac on the juice cant even out box him

Comment

Working...
                      X