No announcement yet.

Forecast for Ward/Dawson, murky with a heavy chance of bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Hey man your not the only one, I even went as far as saying kill this fight completely. Maybe I'm alone in thinking Dawson is a freaking huge LHW.
    agreed on that. i think dawson makes 175 easily but he needs to realize that just because he can make 175 without issues does not mean that he can make 168.

i think hes going to find it really hard to clear those last few pounds and that spells bad news for his team.

i see ward taking this - possibly by late KO/TKO. i think accounting for the fact that we have an orthodox fighter and a southpaw in there tells me there will be a headclash in the fight sometime.

Comment

ward has been known to catch people with his head it will be even worse considering dawsons a southpaw. but i think its gonna be dawson who mentally gives up not that he'll quit in his corner but he'll lose hope and just take shots till the final bell ward ud imo

Comment

Lets speculate & try to find ways to reason why 1 of the years most important fights will be garbage. I'm all in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
          Lets speculate & try to find ways to reason why 1 of the years most important fights will be garbage. I'm all in.
          Ok so.... Whats your opinion on what's going to happen?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            great idea, lets do it!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

Chess-match, world class skill on display but Ward's fighting spirit to carry the day.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

who cares about an opinion of whats going to happen. wait til the fight to find out. whats all the doom and gloom about? thats feminine ****. i often browse these boards and wonder if some u dudes are females. because a lot of u sure act like it.

this is boxing, who the **** knows wats goinna happen? its one thing to forecast the winner to the fight. its another totally to forcast the failure of a fight. like 4corners always says, u guys are some miserable boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  who cares about an opinion of whats going to happen. wait til the fight to find out. whats all the doom and gloom about? thats feminine ****. i often browse these boards and wonder if some u dudes are females. because a lot of u sure act like it.

this is boxing, who the **** knows wats goinna happen? its one thing to forecast the winner to the fight. its another totally to forcast the failure of a fight. like 4corners always says, u guys are some miserable boxing fans.
                  He didn't get the sarcasm I suppose.

Comment

and the same posters that ruin every thread show up to ruin this one, and circle jerk each other

anyway,

I agree with the TS. Something will definitely happen. I'm still not sure if im going to watch it. On one hand I want to support Dawson and on the other Ward is fighting and i'm unwilling to give him anymore views or support any of his events in anyway.

you add that on top of the fact that it will be a snoozer and yea I'll probably pass. The 24/7 will be one of the most boring ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      He didn't get the sarcasm I suppose.
                      oh no, i got ur sarcasm. i was essentially agreeing with u actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X