No announcement yet.

Scottish Members Chat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Lads go onto BPP profile, and leave a message telling him we want our own section, keep at him till he gives in

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=10981
    Job done mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      There are 2 types of people in this world, Scottish people and people that wish they were Scottish!!

I got your Green bro thanks, I tried to give you some but it says I need to spread it, I must have gave you some already in the GK Thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
        I got your Green bro thanks, I tried to give you some but it says I need to spread it, I must have gave you some already in the GK Thread.
        No problem mate, happy to spread the green!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
          i left 2 messages.
          What you doing in here ya stupid we sheep shagging ****, gtf you aint wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingp4p View Post
            You can add me to that list . It looks healthy enough to justify having a scottish forum . Maybe we should just play the race card against BPP.
            Youve been added,

Comment

• from mcAfee ' this site is breaching browser security ' .

its as if the site admin just dont care , they really do not want to post to people , i think they have lost interest .

how much for me to take over the domian ?

$5 is my opening offer you slags :lafatu:
              Last edited by RenegadeT; 07-28-2009, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Add me, I've got Fenian blood and my Mum's side of the family is Scottish. Also, I hate Team Engerland with a passion. I'll be your token plastic Jock.

EDIT: just posted on BPP's wall 2
                Last edited by MACAQUEINBLACK; 07-28-2009, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Man In Black View Post
                  Add me, I've got Fenian blood and my Mum's side of the family is Scottish. Also, I hate Team Engerland with a passion. I'll be your token plastic Jock.

Welcome aboard pal thanks for hiting BPP up.

Ya'll need to hit that wall lads ! Make the request on his profile page lads com on now !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Man In Black View Post
                    Add me, I've got Fenian blood and my Mum's side of the family is Scottish. Also, I hate Team Engerland with a passion. I'll be your token plastic Jock.

good stuff man

Comment

• Ive just left another message on BPP Profile, anybody thats no done it, get it done, keep at him lads, only take him less than a minute to change team russia to team scotland

Comment

Working...
                      X