No announcement yet.

Just got back from seeing Terminator Salvation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from seeing Terminator Salvation

Great summer flick. Definitely enjoyed it from beginning to end.

About as good of a part four you could make.

What happens in the end. I don't wanna go see the movie I just wanna know the ending.

Comment

PM me a spoiler TS. I'd rather know it all goin in than waste $ takin a girl there tryin to set up some tappage and havin it be garbage.

Comment

************ SPOILERS BELOW *****************
        It is white text so you have to highlight it to see them.

A guy named Marcus is an hour away from bein executed in the beginning of the movie. He is visited by a woman who works for Cyberdyne. She wants him to donate his body to there company. He agrees and says to chop him up until there is nothing left.

Some **** happens in the future where they make the perfect half human half machine. He wakes up in a facility thats been abandoned and destroyed. In his travels through the desert ends up becoming cool with people down with John Connor.

They end up finding out he is a robot and John Connor wants to off him but he ends up realizing for how protected Skynets facility is that this guy is his only hope. The guy ends up helping John Connor bust into the facility and a huge battle goes down between the strongest Terminator ever made (with Arnolds face CGI'd on mind you) John Connor and Marcus.

John Connor during the final battle gets staked through the heart.

The catch is Marcus being half human half robot he still has a human heart.

At the end Marcus offers to give his heart up because "everyone deserves a second chance"

End of movie.

********************END OF SPOILERS *********************

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          PM me a spoiler TS. I'd rather know it all goin in than waste $ takin a girl there tryin to set up some tappage and havin it be garbage.
          Mangy I love ya brother but if yer chica doesn't give it up because she didn't like the movie you took her to see then we either need to polish up yer game or get some better ass.

Comment

great fukin movie............

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
              Mangy I love ya brother but if yer chica doesn't give it up because she didn't like the movie you took her to see then we either need to polish up yer game or get some better ass.

lol I was referrin more to simply spendin the $ to take out a ***** as opposed to goin solo Spare. Trust me, I'll be gettin mine tomorrow nite wit or without the movie bro. But I'm a series fan so I gotta see part 4.

Comment

i'm gonna go see it tomorrow!

Comment

Sucked. I think there were less than 2 pages of dialogue in the whole movie. I didn't give a **** about any of the characters; and without Terminator 2 background it makes you care even less.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    Sucked. I think there were less than 2 pages of dialogue in the whole movie. I didn't give a **** about any of the characters; and without Terminator 2 background it makes you care even less.
                    you hate every movie

Comment

Working...
                    X