No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    So youre in love with a twelve yr old boy?

Shes pretty basic, mate.
    Another person who hasn't been listening.

and no she's not a lesbian.

Looks are based on preference. I find Kim Kardashian to be a hideous slut, yet people around here worship the useless ****.

And if you've been listening it's more than just her looks that attract me. Her looks do attract me I like the athletic girls, I like cute faces not supermodelish. I like brunettes and her eyes are gorgeous. She's a competitive, driven and accomplished woman who is passionate about what she does.

Her personality remains a mystery but she looks like a fun girl with a slight bitchiness to her personality. The unknown there is another part of her appeal. To me anyway

That type of woman is worth wifeing up.

I don't see how anyone can be attracted or find a woman interesting that does nothing but slut it up all day and be a socialite bouncing from one dick to another like Kim.

But you all have your preferences.
    Last edited by Jack3d; 09-26-2012, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
      Another person who hasn't been listening.

and no she's not a lesbian.

Looks are based on preference. I find Kim Kardashian to be a hideous slut, yet people around here worship the useless ****.

And if you've been listening it's more than just her looks that attract me. Her looks do attract me I like the athletic girls, I like cute faces not supermodelish. I like brunettes and her eyes are gorgeous. She's a competitive, driven and accomplished woman who is passionate about what she does.

Her personality remains a mystery but she looks like a fun girl with a slight bitchiness to her personality. The unknown there is another part of her appeal. To me anyway

That type of woman is worth wifeing up.

I don't see how anyone can be attracted or find a woman interesting that does nothing but slut it up all day and be a socialite bouncing from one dick to another like Kim.

But you all have your preferences.

I agree that Kardashian is not hot. I also find scarlett johansson to be very average, and nothing beautiful about her at all.

I have weird preferences too. Most girls people find average, or even weird looking I find to be beautiful. It's all about personal taste, and preferences.

I'm with you on this broad, though. She is quite striking, and has a very unique look to her. And of course i"m all about the gymnast girls. I think there's a lot hotter ones out there, but i completely understand your preferences here.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        I agree that Kardashian is not hot. I also find scarlett johansson to be very average, and nothing beautiful about her at all.

I have weird preferences too. Most girls people find average, or even weird looking I find to be beautiful. It's all about personal taste, and preferences.

I'm with you on this broad, though. She is quite striking, and has a very unique look to her. And of course i"m all about the gymnast girls. I think there's a lot hotter ones out there, but i completely understand your preferences here.
        Baby Zelda. :boobies:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
          Baby Zelda. :boobies:
          Aye! Don't get me started, or I'll relaly hijack this dudes thread. . .

That's my future wife! SHe just doesn't know it yet. . .

Smitten by a cam whore. . I know, I know. . .

NO! she's not a cam whore! She's different! OH MY GOD THANK YOOOUUUUUUU!
          Last edited by UglyPug; 09-26-2012, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• This man has a better chance with her than you, Wank3d.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

Oh I get it. He must have a death wish.

You think that's gonna stop me? Huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
                    Oh I get it. He must be ready to die.
                    Haha. You got him mate. He looks like he's kind of ripped, though. Probably an athlete of some sort. But I think your love for her will allow you to triumph no problem.

Comment

• Meh. I workout. I could probably break him in half if I so choose.

Comment

Working...
                      X