Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Ring Return in Play For March 2 in Memphis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Ring Return in Play For March 2 in Memphis

Roy Jones Jr. promised after his win over Pawel Glazewski earlier this year that retirement was not among his plans for the immediate future.

Sadly, he appears to be staying true to his word.

The former four-division champion is planning a return to the ring on March 2 in Memphis. Full details – such as venue and opponent – are not yet clear, though the bout will mark his fourth straight in the cruiserweight division, as he is slated to appear in a 10-round main event. [Click Here To Read More]

Why Roy, why?

Comment

Larry's def going

Comment

suicide, don't ask

Comment

It's not Roy's fault anymore. It's the commissions who deem him able to fight that are to blame.

Roy Jones, as well as other fighters who are 40 plus and have suffered multiple brutal knock out defeats should be banned from boxing worldwide.

Comment

Come on Roy your one of my favorite commentators and for realz your just to old don't wait till its to late you might regret it.

Comment

What is it going to take for him to realize he's done? He's been brutally one punched, he's had 0 fan fare state side... I'm in a loss for what it'll take.

Comment

I think he's going for b-hop's oldest champ record.its in the making.

Comment

Roy Jones needs to retire or he's going to get retired.

Comment

RJ knows he's "done" as a top fighter. He's known for years. He also knows he won't make anything once he retires, so he's trying to milk every penny out of his HOF career.

Comment

Working...
                    X