No announcement yet.

Poll: Who will FMJ be fighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    Didn't you just say yesterday that Guerrero was the most deserving of a Mayweather fight at welterweight?
    Nope, I said I'd rather see Guerrero than Bradley

but I'd rather see Trout, Canelo and Martinez than either

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      I think more likely it will be Guerrero in April and Canelo in Sept. It just doesn't make sense to fight Bradley.
      April??you mean May right?
      Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Canelo - Super Middleweight
      Bradley - Junior Welterweight
      Marquez - Lightweight
      Guerrero -Super featherweight

he's fighting the superfeatherweight
      superfeatherweight??he is the interim WBC ww champ..you know fighters do move up right??
      Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      Didn't you just say yesterday that Guerrero was the most deserving of a Mayweather fight at welterweight?
      lol,ownage

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        April??you mean May right?

superfeatherweight??he is the interim WBC ww champ..you know fighters do move up right??

lol,ownage
        Armstrong wasn't a middleweight, and Roy wasn't a Heavyweight

and ownage? how If I didn't say that?

oh wait it's a Floyd fan ina circle jerk with another Floyd fan... no facts are actually needed

Comment

Nope, I said I'd rather see Guerrero than Bradley

but I'd rather see Trout, Canelo and Martinez than either
          That 2 piece still has you mad huh?

Comment

I'll be speechless if he fights Bradley.

I much rather see a Guerrero fight. Floyd shows his skills against southpaw with a jab.

Bradley is a versatile fighter who isn't great in any one area.

Comment

99% chance Guerrero
              1% chance JMM
              0%-Never happens, Canelo

Comment

It will be Canelo if he's only fighting once this year which 80% he will do. But if he' really fighting twice I think it will be Guerrero; I just don't see him fighting Bradley. Let me get this straight though Floyd is picking on a Super Featherweight even though that's where he started also and most would say was his best weightclass. And he's a career Welterweight with only 7 of his 43 career fights there I understand that logic.

Comment

It will almost certainly be Guerrero. Floyd is not going to fight a young undefeated hard hitting jr middleweight in my opinion and he won't fight a guy promoted by Arum. He won't fight Marquez because he has seen how much better Marquez is now at welterweight. He knows he can't do better against Marquez than he did in the first fight, only worse so why fight a stronger Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    It will almost certainly be Guerrero. Floyd is not going to fight a young undefeated hard hitting jr middleweight in my opinion and he won't fight a guy promoted by Arum. He won't fight Marquez because he has seen how much better Marquez is now at welterweight. He knows he can't do better against Marquez than he did in the first fight, only worse so why fight a stronger Marquez?
                    You guys are so pathetic.

Comment

Armstrong wasn't a middleweight, and Roy wasn't a Heavyweight

and ownage? how If I didn't say that?

oh wait it's a Floyd fan ina circle jerk with another Floyd fan... no facts are actually needed
                      Guerrero is campaigning at WW. How do you have pics of a cheater and quitter, but disregard facts to bash mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X