Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent Mentioning Gamboa against floyd seems to be working.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    You don't have a position because you lack the fortitude to take one, you are worried about people clowning you but you just want to talk shit to others. Not having a position is not a sign of strength~

That weak shit may work on others but if you are going to step to me come correct or don't come at all~
    Yep. You mad...lmao. no. I don't have a position, because I'm not a fan boy. Not that hard of a concept. Only a fan boy wouldn't understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
      took you a little while to respond. I picture you at your desk top, pounding the table. "That bastard! I got it! This is what I'm going to say, so I don't sound like a complete fan boy!". Lmao fan boy.
      Not at all, but if that is how you need to view it to make your world be alright, I am a big enough man to allow that.

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, since you seem to care more about Floyd's fans than boxing. A fan of Floyd's fans~ yea great look on that also.

Comment

Yep. You mad...lmao. no. I don't have a position, because I'm not a fan boy. Not that hard of a concept. Only a fan boy wouldn't understand that.
        Anyone afraid to take a position on a topic has no right to open their mouth about people who are gutsy enough to make their feelings known.

What a sad take~

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Again trolling in a thread just because flood name was mentioned.. Anyways 50 isn't doing anything new, He learns as he goes along.
          This **** went from Gamboa/50 Cent to Floyd and trolling...

Comment

Not at all, but if that is how you need to view it to make your world be alright, I am a big enough man to allow that.

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, since you seem to care more about Floyd's fan than boxing. A fan of Floyd's fans~ yea great look on that also.
            Correction. A stalker type fan girl of floyds. Don't get it twisted. Lmao. Yeah, u mad.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Yea I don't know how that happened exactly, I didn't think my post was that controversial but I guess some people didn't like it

Comment

Anyone afraid to take a position on a topic has no right to open their mouth about people who are gutsy enough to make their feelings known.

What a sad take~
                Lmao. Gutsy. Your truly a brave man, letting some complete strangers, that you'll never meet, know your extremely lustful, die hard feelings for Floyd. Bravo sir.....u day man now boss!

Comment

Yea I don't know how that happened exactly, I didn't think my post was that controversial but I guess some people didn't like it
                  These forums are ran by alts!

Comment

Correction. A stalker type fan girl of floyds. Don't get it twisted. Lmao. Yeah, u mad.
                    Like I said think whatever you have to, what you think about me doesn't effect me or matter at all so think what you like. No skin off my back~

You can do better than this though~ show some stronger material because right now you are just spewing the same stuff over and over. I want to see some creativity~

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      a majority of threads always end up floyd and trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X