Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Zab Judah! Whats your opinion and prediction??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    Lol fuk Judah that foo gets to many chances
    Because he is a good fighter and you never know what you're gonna get. This would be a much better fight for Garcia to build his career up. A well known American fighter who has tons of experience, zab has been in with much better fighters than mathysse has fought and he has a solid fan base. Golden boy wont throw Garcia in with mathysse, zabs style would be a good barometer IMO

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      knowing goldenboy i think they would make garcia fight a gimmi 1st

would like to garcia/josesito lopez at 147 but that aint happinin
      Double header Garcia vs judah and mathyse vs maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        Double header Garcia vs judah and mathyse vs maidana
        you got me with the mathyse/maidana i would love to see that fight just by its self even lol

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          you got me with the mathyse/maidana i would love to see that fight just by its self even lol
          Edit : put those on the next mayweather fight undercard

Comment

Zab is one of the few fighters (outside of serial clinchers) that I would not want to see in a HBO or Showtime main event at this point...

As an undercard fight? Solid... but as the Main Event? No... I have reached a point where I expect Zab's fights to be underwhelming. The only fight where he's surprised me has been the Kaizer Mabuza fight; other than that and the Cotto fight, his fights have been underwhelming.

His style is just built for ugly fights (a sharp cautious counter puncher with power and a solid defense); his fights are terrible until he catches someone and/or his opponent attacks him without giving a **** about his timing or power.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              Zab is one of the few fighters (outside of serial clinchers) that I would not want to see in a HBO or Showtime main event at this point...

As an undercard fight? Solid... but as the Main Event? No... I have reached a point where I expect Zab's fights to be underwhelming. The only fight where he's surprised me has been the Kaizer Mabuza fight; other than that and the Cotto fight, his fights have been underwhelming.

His style is just built for ugly fights (a sharp cautious counter puncher with power and a solid defense); his fights are terrible until he catches someone and/or his opponent attacks him without giving a **** about his timing or power.
              He brings in money and a name

Comment

Working...
              X