No announcement yet.

James Toney promises to Choke Out Couture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n0nPUOW0ik

here randy says he will stand with toney as long as he needs to do get him where he wants him to be. he seems like a cool guy and unbiased.. i like the way he thinks. he doesnt sound like a lot of pac fans talking ****. he has respect for everybody

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
      what if toney has been secretly training for a long time, and he armbars randy and breaks his arm.. then jumps up and down screaming burger king! burger king!
      What if!

And then, what if Randy goes on to knockout David Haye in boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n0nPUOW0ik

here randy says he will stand with toney as long as he needs to do get him where he wants him to be. he seems like a cool guy and unbiased.. i like the way he thinks. he doesnt sound like a lot of pac fans talking ****. he has respect for everybody
        Yeah, Randy's a real dude. Nice video.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          What if!

And then, what if Randy goes on to knockout David Haye in boxing!
          lol, it could never happen, randy would only win by wall n stall, he'd lean on david haye for 12 rounds keeping him pressed up against the ropes and the judges would give him a UD

Comment

Originally posted by dancerwitgloves View Post
            Considering Randy has great submission defense and the fact that big Nog couldnt submit him, i dont think he has anything to worry about with Toney. His only danger will be in the stand up game, but then again Randy has a good standup routine, and if that doesnt go his way ( because i dont think he will be KO'd cold) he always has his wrestling. Randy will grind out this fight - and it will be boring at times, but Toney will have no answer to Randy when they're (A) up against the cage - as he did with Brock and (B) on the ground Randy will out wrestle him. Dont be suprised if Randy submits Toney.
            Randy has NO stand up game in this match. Infact the fighters that have Koed Randy would have no stand up game in this match.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              - James Toney to Uppercut Magazine

LOL
              Yeah why would Toney even use any ground fighting? Isn't he the same guy that said he didn't want "none of those f&g.g.o.t,s s laying on me" or something like that?

Comment

Working...
              X