Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the CHARACTERS on this site?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the CHARACTERS on this site?

Like, seriously?

I remember back in the days we had guys like Street Bully, 2-Tough, Versatyle, Horus etc, these guys were CHARACTERS, now bear in mind i'm not saying they are the same, i'm just saying they were KNOWN.

I look round nowadays, and all we got left is like MarkB who sounds on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and like that's it.

NSB has just become a wasteland, you got guys in there posting on every ****ing thread, like ShoulderRoll who I often get into it with, but the dude is a complete no-mark, you forget about him the second you leave the thread.

And he's one of the MOST memorable ones. All it is is a sea of noobs and **** talking about ****ing Bob Arum, and talking about Brandon Rios like he isn't a ****ing bum, what gives?

you know back in the days I used to mess about and wind up dudes like Street Bully but he knew it was only banter, you can't do that nowadays, The fact I got a Hatton Sig if i say anything I get a gang of no-marks going on about "Butt-hurt brit" I even had the "bias Brit" tagline just to ****ing enable them, anyone who knows me on here (not many left) knows i'm not biased toward British fighters, i'm pretty realistic about most of them being overrated over here, but people want to keep calling me that then fine whatever, Nathan Cleverly would spark out Prime Roy Jones, round three, suck it up you ****.

It just pissed me off man, theres barely anyone worth a damn left

Shout outs to Tunney, Burner (cigarillo), Reed and Bringer, Brit lounge crew.

there is a few good men left

Comment

Spartacus Sully committed suicide ..he was a funny bastard..stupid and easy to piss off.

Comment

Street bully is still around I think.

Comment

Verse is on vacation til mid 2013(last I heard) and 2tough I think is gone. Any others I'm not sure. Seems like most every thing now is the 2012 members.
          Last edited by TBear; 10-18-2012, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            Street bully is still around I think.
            Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Verse is on vacation til mid 1013(last I heard) and 2tough I think is gone. Any others I'm not sure. Seems like most every thing now is the 2012 members.
            you two are another two good guys.

I guess mostly the lounge is still ok.

But you can't have a serious OR fun talk about boxing in NSB anymore, i mean a lot of the trolls got axed, but the ones who are left are just guys who try to act knowledgeable but aren't and are so ****ing thinly veiled biased it's UNREAL

The Rios thing was the last straw for me, i mean people are seriously talking about him beating Prime Floyd at 140

go shoot yourself, seriously.

Comment

And I got another thing that annoys me.

Why is it, any time i criticize a fighter I get "butthurt brit, Hatton was a ****ing bum, he'll get ktfo again"

What's it to do with Hatton

and just so you all know, i'm not expecting much from Ricky, just a few fun nights, and hopefully pick up an alphabet trinket, that's all.

just because I have him in my sig, it doesn't mean i think he's an ATG, because i'm capable of being realistic about fighters i like

so give it a rest.

Comment

You don't have Kesha as your avatar anymore, Loccy isn't still pining
                for that Heroes chick, and LHTua's stopped stalking underage girls.

Point is, people move on, and the fact that NSB has almost always
                been such an asspool makes it more than likely that poeple move on
                to something better. With BoxingScene/Ban Stick running shit there,
                there's less sludge to wade through, but it's also less fun. W/e.

Comment

I think you put too much in an internet website..

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    I think you put too much in an internet website..
                    it's just that it used to be a real fun place, i met a lot of like minded and interesting people on this site, late 2010-early 2011 was a good times

Comment

Working...
                    X