Comments Thread For: Ponce De Leon Returns To A/C For Gamboa Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ponce De Leon Returns To A/C For Gamboa Showdown

‘I’ll take on anyone, any place, at any time.’

The aforementioned quote is probably one of the most abused lines in all of sports. Repeated by many, validated by so very few.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have a feeling Gamboa is going to taste canvas with De leon..

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      I have a feeling Gamboa is going to taste canvas with De leon..
      he always taste the canvas the question is if he will stay down

Comment

Originally posted by Moneynevalost View Post
        he always taste the canvas the question is if he will stay down
        yes he will, he hasnt tasted the power de leon brings

Comment

gamboa will make easy work of ponce de leon........................PD aint that good and his power is overrated.....................juanma taxed that ass

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
            yes he will, he hasnt tasted the power de leon brings
            you want to bet on it bro?

should be a great fight though, ponce comes to fight. i just think gamboa will be too much for him. can't wait

Comment

leon is getting knocked out. this is a different kind of speed with power.

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUGGLER View Post
                gamboa will make easy work of ponce de leon........................PD aint that good and his power is overrated.....................juanma taxed that ass
                he is one of the lucky few with actual one punch ko power. If he lands on gamboa it will be lights out but I think gamboa is to good to fast and to good reflexes for de leon to land something. But he has actually improved his defense since then and is trying to box more instead of rushing in which is why he was koed.

Comment

The way to beat speed is with timing, as an example how Forrest beat Mosley. But Ponce would have to nail Gamboa often which may be hard to do. But Ponce earned it with a winning streak including defeating Broner in the court of public opinion which is all that matters in the vast sea of robberies.

Comment

Gamboa is too fast, too strong, and too explosive for Deleon. Ponce has zero chance here.

Comment

Working...
                    X