No announcement yet.

Forget Margarito and Capetillo, It's the CSAC that needs to be investigated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why would the same people helping him cheat
    also try and ban him 4 1year 4 cheating....

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      All the more reason to believe he only tried it against Mosley. There is no way in hell that he can fight every time with those wraps on and not be discovered. They check the wraps every fight, the opponent's trainer also checks the wraps. Nothing was seen until now. There is no possible way that they would be approved all other times before and no one notice the plaster. No way in hell.

Why not? Luis Resto and Panama Lewis got away with it on more occasions than just the Billy Collins fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

You're comparing apples and oranges here. Would a hospital hire someone to perform surgery after a 24 hr course? If they did they would be more culpable than the person who THOUGHT he knew what he was doing.

and even if he was married to someones sister, doesn't that say more about the commision that hired him than the man himself?
        How is it apples & oranges if your putting someone's life at stake? Sure my examples may seem exaggerated but a persons life is the same whether on operating table or in a ring.

Bottom line everyone needs to be accountable for their own actions! That guy knows he does not belong there!

Comment

Originally posted by isbj View Post
          I agree. I believe Margarito & his trainer should be banned, but also the incompetent idiot who is paid to sign a cast should be terminated!
          yep, that's probably as far as it goes.

Comment

Just "feeling" a wrap and knowing how and why it is illegal are two different things.

dude, the way nazeem "discovered" the ****s is what every non idiot should do...

walks in , margarito hand already wrapped, trainer has the right to watch the opponent get wrapped, so rules say wrap again....

capetillo starts wrapping, tape directly into the skin-illegal, trainer complains(genious so far huh?)

prepared cushion knucklepad-wow it would have never crossed my mind that an already prepared knucklepad could contain something inside, even if theres no visual external image to indicate foul play, only a total ****ing moron would not want to feel it....

notices its hard and wet......holy ****, it takes a ****ing genious to feel something is hard and wet..........

im amazed by naz's incredible knowledge....

Comment

Originally posted by isbj View Post
              How is it apples & oranges if your putting someone's life at stake? Sure my examples may seem exaggerated but a persons life is the same whether on operating table or in a ring.

Bottom line everyone needs to be accountable for their own actions! That guy knows he does not belong there!

You don't seem to unserstand the being a boxing inspector is a part time job. Its sidework for most of these guys. You can't blame someone for being ignorant. If he has training and it got by him, he is partly accointable too. I doubt that was the case though.

You say the guy knows he doesn't belong there. Who does than, somebody has to be. I'll tell you who.......someone who has been properly trained. If the California state athletic commision decides to let incompetant people represent them, who's fault is that?

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                dude, the way nazeem "discovered" the ****s is what every non idiot should do...

walks in , margarito hand already wrapped, trainer has the right to watch the opponent get wrapped, so rules say wrap again....

capetillo starts wrapping, tape directly into the skin-illegal, trainer complains(genious so far huh?)

prepared cushion knucklepad-wow it would have never crossed my mind that an already prepared knucklepad could contain something inside, even if theres no visual external image to indicate foul play, only a total ****ing moron would not want to feel it....

notices its hard and wet......holy ****, it takes a ****ing genious to feel something is hard and wet..........

im amazed by naz's incredible knowledge....
                And the Trinidad fight?

Comment

I don't care how much money you give, me I won't take a fight were a guy can smake me around with a cast on. It's just not right what Margarito is and his team did to win fights.

Comment

And the Trinidad fight?

what part of mental **** di you not get man, hopkins and his other trainer(bouie) said they were playing games.........

still, the main complaint was too much tape, too much gauze, very noticeable when you over do it.....and its easy to claim this and have this be true, because people do try to put a little more gauze to protect and a little more tape to tighten.......
                    Last edited by -Hyperion-; 03-30-2009, 10:06 PM.

Comment

[/B]

Why not? Luis Resto and Panama Lewis got away with it on more occasions than just the Billy Collins fight.
                      Every single big fight? C'mon. You mean to tell me Cotto's trainer purposely looked over the plaster handwraps. They touch the wraps too my friend. They would have noticed it being abnormally hard. Hell, aparantly from one member; Roach was so detailed he thought DLH put too much tape on his hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X