No announcement yet.

Cotto-Trout Did 1.4 and Canelo-Trou did 1.1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
    I could care less abt numbers but watch them say 'where was Cotto at 22?' I don't ever recall buying Cotto tickets @$10 pop. Ever. The mere fact that Cotto was and still is probably a draw ppl can't accept and like to discredit. The obsessive ones to say the least .
    Who is that in your avi?

Comment

• Do any of you guys know how to use google and do research? Do any of you can analize the outcome without being butthurt or blind by nationalism?

Canelo is becoming a draw. Why you people get upset? Cotto is a draw. Why cant you see that? If Arum had the same prices for Cotto in Yankee Stadium as GB had for Alvarez, dont you think the sales will rise? GBP is still marketing Canelo, selling $10 tickets is part of it. How hard is that to understand? The demographic one company is looking at have a bigger population than the other. But some of you dummies believe it is because one is a bigger draw or is a better or more exciting fighter.

Cotto vs Canelo will get done. Cotto dont deserve a title shot, but that is how this works. That is the way they are going to build Canelo career. When Canelo beat him, not because he is better, he will get more national attention and he will get that rican name in his resume that will make more mexicans like him. Easy marketing, easy money for all of them.

Comment

• Cotto has been on PPV with both Floyd and Pacquiao he has a lot more exposure I'm not surprised by this at all. The biggest name Canelo has fought was Shane Mosley and he wasn't a PPV star.

The kid is only 22 and he's drawing these numbers on Showtime. He'll be a bonafide superstar soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Don't forget the Mexican tv ratings while we're at it.

I remember people like you used to dog on Mayweather cause Cotto wasn't worth any money. Ever since getting his ass knocked out in most of his big fights while making $$$$$ you guys have been worrying about his cash like the same Flomos you people criticized a while back.
          Look at this punk azz puzzy. Go suck on margarito and get him an ice bag...his eye hurts.

Comment

• Cotto doesn't have a title and should be happy if he gets a shot at Canelo

Comment

• cotto vs canelo sounds like a good fight to me, couldnt give a toss how much they get paid to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                And that's still 29,000 sold at the regular boxing match price. I think MSG holds 15 or 16 thousand. 20,000 saw Cotto at Yankee stadium you do the fuking math genius LOL!!
                i'm not sure how much tickets were for either fight but i know on average events that are held in the garden are more expensive than events held in most other cities and ticket prices are not the same for every fight or fighter

Comment

• Yeah but supposedly Canelo is a bigger draw than Cotto. Like I said, I heard Cotto got 35% against Floyd, Canelo should get 30% having never proved himself on a PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake... View Post

but but but Cotto can win
                    Why is cotto even being brought up as a possible opponent for Canelo??

If hes lost his last x2 fights.... Hes lost to the guy that just beat Cotto, is this not a cherry pick??

Are you guys that blind that you wish to see alvarez wit his hand raised that badly that you want him to fight the guy that just lost to the guy that he just beat???

Seriously....... Hes about to be humbled because if Floyd fights 9/14 canelo about to learn that he aint lol

Seriously let him fight his mandatory and let him fight lara.......

Comment

Working...
                    X