No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Vows - "There Will Be More Fights!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Vows - "There Will Be More Fights!"

Manny Pacquiao has returned to the Philippines after his knockout loss to Juan Manuel Marquez, saying he will fight again despite some members of his family imploring him to retire. Shortly after arriving in Manila on Wednesday, Pacquiao told fans ''we will rise again'' and ''there will be future fights.''

[Click Here To Read More]

he vowed it for 2 separate threads? must be serious...

Comment

Why not. His speed was on point, so was his power and conditioning. Hell that was the best Pacquiao looked since the Cotto fight.

He made a mistake and was clipped, but it wasn't like he was taking a beating or getting outboxed.

I'm glad he isn't retiring and hopefully he can take on Rios/Bradley win that one and rematch Marquez.

What I think Manny will learn from this is that he doesn't need to revert back to his overly aggressive style as he is more skilled and he doesn't have to take the risk he did against Marquez (and earlier in his career) to put opponents away.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        he vowed it for 2 separate threads? must be serious...
        lets report bigpopapump...

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
          lets report bigpopapump...
          take the lead

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
            Why not. His speed was on point, so was his power and conditioning. Hell that was the best Pacquiao looked since the Cotto fight.

He made a mistake and was clipped, but it wasn't like he was taking a beating or getting outboxed.

I'm glad he isn't retiring and hopefully he can take on Rios/Bradley win that one and rematch Marquez.

What I think Manny will learn from this is that he doesn't need to revert back to his overly aggressive style as he is more skilled and he doesn't have to take the risk he did against Marquez (and earlier in his career) to put opponents away.
            One of the best posts since he got KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post

the constant fients with the potshotting style vs counter punchers is good, what he needs to remove from his repotoire, atleast against marquez, is the lunging, he was doing good just fienting up to marquez slowly and gradually leaning foward and slowly closing the distance, the lunge from the outside is just trouble
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 12-11-2012, 11:48 PM.

Comment

W O N D E R F U L !!!!!!!

All the good hearted A## H###'s that have laughed and shown their hate wanting Pac to stay asleep , dead or done can have all they want of my points in the very next fight if they have to the balls to call me out on it.

I 'll wait on you haters

Comment

Marquez seems like he will retire which he deserves I think PAC wants another big payday so rios will probably be his next fight so he can get off this losing streak

Comment

I think Pacquiao will come back strong!

Comment

Working...
                    X