Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquardt off UFC on Versus 4 and cut from UFC.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Marquardt off UFC on Versus 4 and cut from UFC.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cag...urn=mma-wp3907

Dana firing Nate: http://www.tout.com/m/nsphwl#

Comment

wow, that's messed up...

Comment

Has to be PEDs. I can't see any other reason.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Has to be PEDs. I can't see any other reason.
          Why not? They don't test for PED's until after fights.

All we know is he failed his medicals, that's it.

And I doubt it's AAS. Why the hell would he use AAS when he's trying to drop a weight class? That doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
            Why not? They don't test for PED's until after fights.

All we know is he failed his medicals, that's it.

And I doubt it's AAS. Why the hell would he use AAS when he's trying to drop a weight class? That doesn't make any sense.
            What is aas? context clues, is it a diuretic?

Perhaps an STD? I can see that being fired worthy and failed medical worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              What is aas? context clues, is it a diuretic?

Perhaps an STD? I can see that being fired worthy and failed medical worthy.
              Sorry I forgot I'm posting on this forum AAS = Anabolic Androgenic Steroids.

I could be a disease but if you watched the video with Dana White firing him, he seemed pretty irate. So Nate must have done something really stupid.

So far from reading around...

-The weight cut went fine so that's not the issue
              -He failed his medicals but that wasn't the reason he was cut
              -As far as I know the commissions only test after fights not before so I don't think it's drugs, steroids or diuretics.

apparently now the rumor is Nate used a Whizzinator, but I have many doubts about the legitimacy of that.

Comment

i'm sure we'll find out soon exactly what the reasons were, really curious....

Comment

Damn thats crazy but Rick's still fighting Brenneman who's 2-1 in the UFC with a good win over highly touted Jason High.

Still a decent fight and still a decent card, free MMA is free MMA I'm loving it!

Dana's just pissed probably that Nate screwed him out of the main event literally 24 hours before it happened. He'll be back most likely if he keeps winning outside the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
                    Sorry I forgot I'm posting on this forum AAS = Anabolic Androgenic Steroids.

I could be a disease but if you watched the video with Dana White firing him, he seemed pretty irate. So Nate must have done something really stupid.

So far from reading around...

-The weight cut went fine so that's not the issue
                    -He failed his medicals but that wasn't the reason he was cut
                    -As far as I know the commissions only test after fights not before so I don't think it's drugs, steroids or diuretics.

apparently now the rumor is Nate used a Whizzinator, but I have many doubts about the legitimacy of that.

I don't get it though. Thiago used diuretics, not cut. Parisyan used just about every pain killer possible, not cut. Sonnen used steroids, not cut. Diaz known drug abuser, not cut for that. He wouldn't cut him for injuries.

Dana didn't seem to be sympathetic, so couldn't be a career ender injury(brain stuff). I doubt he would be cut for a whizzinator. C'mon, that's bad but not fire worthy.

It has to be like a full blown STD. Had to be something that must have been present for a long time but not discovered till recently. Could be AIDS.

Didn't know and wasn't positive at the time.
                    He gets cut, bleeds all over dudes for a while.
                    Now he tests positive, could drop a bombshell on the UFC politically.
                    Which could warrant Dana's anger and insta-fired response.

Comment

Working...
                    X