Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I'll just wait until Floyd says something himself"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah nice excuses Dunn but you dont really believe them do you ?

Comment

Floyd is a chicken and you know it.

The media knows it

The whole world knows it

Comment

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
        Yeah nice excuses Dunn but you dont really believe them do you ?
        Since Johnny Cingas and Makavelli are engaged in unsubstantiated false opinions, I just wanted to get in on it.

Comment

How ****ing dare anyone out there make fun of Floyd after all he has been through.!

He lost his wife, he went through a divorce. he had two ****in kids.

His uncle turned out to be a user, an assaulter, and now he's going through a trial. All you people care about is….. readers and making money off of her.

HE’S A HUMAN! (ah! ooh!) What you don’t realize is that Floyd is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

he hasn’t boxed in months. His name is called “money” for a reason because all you people want is MONEY! MONEY-MONEY, MONEY: MONEY!.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!
          LEAVE FLOYD ALONE!…..Please.

Dan Rafael talked about professionalism and said if Floyd was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave Floyd Alone Please…. !
          Leave Floyd Mayweather alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Since Johnny Cingas and Makavelli are engaged in unsubstantiated false opinions, I just wanted to get in on it.

my quotes from Floyd are my opinion? nice

Comment

What false opinions?

Comment

Can you differentiate between a fact and an opinion?

Comment

I, for one, am done defending him.

He can vacation later. Right now it's time to slap on the big boy boots, and go to work.

Comment

cant believe *****s still trying to find xcuses about how he straight up pussied out the fight. there's nothing to it. he's afriad to fight pac cuz he dont wanna get knocked for speaking foolish **** about pac being easy work n all. he knows pac wants to whoop his ass more than anyone ever and pac is whooping ass already without that hate in him. plus the defeat will bomb him so hard he probably will have a break down and get cracked out like the rest of the family and just retire after that. floyd has his whole career on the line wen it comes to fightin pac. his so called I'm the best cuz I havent lost "0" . with that gone too he aint got nothing else to say to back himself up about "I aint never lost or got knocked" etc...but he will get everything that nite handed to him. so best advice, he shouldnt fight pac. ya *****s should be happy he didnt either. A very good choice by him, but then again thats floyd for ya, ducking ***** move.

Comment

Dunn my boy.

We always respect each other's opinion.

But you're beginning to sound like the stans man.

What Mak's and Johnny's sayin' are facts, it came from Floyd's mouth. It's not their opinion.

Cmon man...

Comment

Working...
                      X