No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Was Outworking Pacquiao With Two Bad Feet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Was Outworking Pacquiao With Two Bad Feet

Question - Marquez had to KO Pacquiao to get a definite result. Is that what you need? Why and how do you accomplish this? How do you beat Pacquiao?

Timothy Bradley - Marquez was in a little bit of a bigger hole when he knocked him out. He had fought him three times and was not able to secure a win in any of the first three fights. He had tried everything and had failed so a knockout was the only way he would win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bradley coming in with a bunch of confidence. That's good.

Comment

Bradley should strongly considering wearing these

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
        Bradley coming in with a bunch of confidence. That's good.
        It should be a hell of a fight!

Comment

Timmy is delusional. And this is an unbiased observation, I truly believe he is starting to show signs of brain damage after the Pacquiao and Provo fights. He is living in a fantasy reality of his own.

Comment

If by outworking you mean flapping around the ring like a fish then yes. . . Yes you did

Comment

I am starting to feel a little sorry for Tim Bradley.

Every time he is interviewed he sounds like he is trying to convince himself first then everyone else second.

It is almost as if he is trying to develop some kind of persona / character to sell himself.

I have to admit I find him incredibly dull, in and out the ring.

His career is essentially in Manny's hands, if Manny steps up and takes this fight seriously (as he should) then Bradley is over, he will likely never headline on PPV again (unless he fights FMJ).

If he wins, then his career will really take off and he will become a star.

But all this rubbish about socks, it is sounding like David Haye and his toe...

Comment

bradley sounding like he needs to visit a shrink. smdh

Comment

Bradley thinks he done everything but KO Pac. Dude needs to wake up.

Comment

he is tryin to get under pacquaios skin so he can get a marquez type ko................

Comment

Working...
                    X