No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Rios Too Mechanical To Beat Manny Pacqiuao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: Rios Too Mechanical To Beat Manny Pacqiuao

Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez says Brandon Rios is too mechanical to defeat Manny Pacquiao on November 23rd in Macau, China. It will be Pacquiao's first fight since getting knocked out in six round by Marquez last December. It was Pacquiao's second consecutive defeat. Overall, Marquez feels Rios might get a lot stronger from his tough training camp, but has doubts that he will be fast enough to overcome the physical advantages of Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

good to see JMM take a break from whining

Comment

And if Rios does somehow win, Pac could always claim he was robbed.

Comment

So Marquez believe Rios is going to get rob.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          And if Rios does somehow win, Pac could always claim he was robbed.
          Marquez was robbed in the second and third fight against manny. So if a fighter losses a fight because of bad judges they should just take it?

Comment

I see where he is coming from BUT I believe Pacquiao's speed and movement will keep Rios on his toes and very wary of Pacquiao's position. Meaning he will be constantly moving looking for Pac and his ability to walk thru punches is what will make this fight such an exciting one (at least for me personally). There will be violence, there will be blood and there will be two real fighters exchanging that night = FOTY candidate for me.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
              Marquez was robbed in the second and third fight against manny. So if a fighter losses a fight because of bad judges they should just take it?
              Marquez was not robbed at all in the second fight. I disagree about the third fight, but enough people believe otherwise that I won't argue it.

Marquez claims he was robbed every time he has lost except for Mayweather. The dude's a crybaby.

Comment

Third fight u may have a case but second not really. All 3 fights were close except for the 4th one. The third fight I will give it to Marquez because PAC looked like Shiiet.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Marquez was not robbed at all in the second fight. I disagree about the third fight, but enough people believe otherwise that I won't argue it.

Marquez claims he was robbed every time he has lost except for Mayweather. The dude's a crybaby.
                  it might be annoying to us; but that's what makes him a real boxer who put Pac to sleep and not a keyboard warrior like us

Comment

None of the fights were robberies between them, and you have pretty much zero proof any of them were, all evidence points towards close, competitive fights, with scoring split both ways.

Comment

Working...
                    X