Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Klitschkos Have A Chance Against Haye If They Didn't Have Size Advantage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    Define "old ass fights" please :thinking9:

Poet
    Fights that didnt happen recently...I dont care about what a fighter did an entire year ago, or before...fighters change each and every fight, especially when their that old, they change daily...tell me what he did yesterday, cuz against haye, he sucked

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_LYXtiusI8

Watch the highlights of that fight then. Maybe you got caught up in how boring it was.

Wlad was defensive and didn't do much. But when he did, not slow. Not by a long shot.
      Man this was that horrible azz haye fight, I saw this live GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Fights that didnt happen recently...I dont care about what a fighter did an entire year ago, or before...fighters change each and every fight, especially when their that old, they change daily...tell me what he did yesterday, cuz against haye, he sucked
        Gee, funny that. I still enjoy watching Joe Louis fights from 60+ years ago :|

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Gee, funny that. I still enjoy watching Joe Louis fights from 60+ years ago :|

Poet
          Joe louis is dead, why would I watch his fight to judge how sharp he is today? Think before u speak, so people wont look atcha like something's wrong with you.

Comment

what a stupid pole!
            would they have a chance against Manny, if they..
            would have they have a chance against Nonito Donner or Josesito Lopez, if ....

what if...
            what if not...

Comment

What if the Klits were actually 6'9"

And Ali was a midget...

And Manny Pac didnt have speed

And Gamboa was a basketball player...

You get the point...Which is......they would have been different people all together so it is very difficult to predict.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Joe louis is dead, why would I watch his fight to judge how sharp he is today? Think before u speak, so people wont look atcha like something's wrong with you.
                Why don't you learn to speak English so people won't look at you like you're a window licking ******?

Poet

Comment

Working...
                X