No announcement yet.

Peterson wouldn't have been caught with Floyd's USADA/WADA testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    well this is not quite true. what it could mean is that they caught him while he was cycling off. so while the wada would not have been able to spot him in this situation, that doesnt mean that they wouldnt have been able to spot him if he took the same PEDs again. thats the thing, a month later and VADA probably wouldnt have caught him either. so its not as if WADA methods couldnt detect this, but timing is critical.
    Here's what Victor Conte had to say.
    Victor Conte ‏ @VictorConte
    200 mg test pellet delivers about 2 mg test per day for about 100 days w/ stable blood & urine levels. Boost T yet under 4:1 radar. Perfect

Comment

Originally posted by ATG Fighter View Post
      Maybe just a couple of *****s that think that if Floyd's method wouldn't have caught Peterson than obviously Peterson is innocent. Because it couldn't be that VADA is just better.

Whatever the case, bunch of ******s these guys.
      It isn't a question of who could catch who, it is what is allowed. I am not an expert of course and I dislike the idea of TRT. There is a clear difference in how a fighter looks when they are on it and it clearly effects performance.

But if it is legal under certain limitations, I believe you have to test within certain limits come fight time, who am I to say a fighter can't fight?

Comment

Floyd Roid Mayweather knows how to beat the test.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Coincidentally, Floyd has close ties with someone sells these testosterone pellets.

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...highlight=vada

lol some people will not like this news.

i remember when floyd was ranting in UStream about pac, he used the term "power pellets" to refer to peds.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
            If that's true, Khan Is just trying to ***** his way out of this fight.
            What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              lol some people will not like this news.

i remember when floyd was ranting in UStream about pac, he used the term "power pellets" to refer to peds.
              Floyd seems to know a little too much about this.

Comment

So i dont get it haters? Are you for or against random testing now?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Here's what Victor Conte had to say.
                  while someone could take it like that, its not putting that person in any true advantageous position. those levels are considered pretty normal for a human being. i dont believe a person would cheat just to be normal. thats dumb. basically what ur saying is peterson was in fact trying to get his t levels normal. either that or hes simply dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                    If that's true, Khan Is just trying to ***** his way out of this fight.
                    What? OP suggests that VADA is actually more effective with their methods.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      while someone could take it like that, its not putting that person in any true advantageous position. those levels are considered pretty normal for a human being. i dont believe a person would cheat just to be normal. thats dumb. basically what ur saying is peterson was in fact trying to get his t levels normal. either that or hes simply dumb.
                      Yeah 4 times normal is normal

Comment

Working...
                      X