No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosie Perez – A Friend of the Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rosie Perez – A Friend of the Game

By Thomas Gerbasi - As boxing fans, we’ve been programmed to be cynical. So when Oscar-nominated actress Rosie Perez showed up on Twitter a while back and professed her love for the sweet science, many assumed she was just another one of those celebrity “fans” who only showed up for the mega fights, then disappeared until the next one came along.

But as the weeks went by, she became a staple in boxing’s social networking world, there for every fight, interacting with fight fans, and impressing everyone with her knowledge of the sport, both past and present.

Dare I say it?

Rosie was one of us. In fact, despite repeated pleas from her manager, the only reason she got on Twitter was because of boxing.

“My management had been dying for me to get on Twitter, and I was like ‘oh, what for?’” she recalled. “And I was watching Showtime boxing and I said ‘oh God, they were Tweeting, I have an opinion, duh, duh, duh.’ (Laughs)

Taking in the bouts that night with her cousin Sixto, a regular fight watching companion, Perez was hooked, and though she didn’t know how to open an account, she got it done soon enough and was off and running. Needless to say, her manager was pleased. [Click Here To Read More]

early 90s Rosie Perez was crazy sexy, bet that ass and cunt tasted sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      early 90s Rosie Perez was crazy sexy, bet that ass and cunt tasted sweet

I still wank to the ice cube scene in Do the Right Thing.

Comment

She gets way too much attention

Comment

A night watchin ppv boxing wit rosie is a lil slice of man heaven!!!!!
          She was smokin in the 90's an still hot now!!!!
          An the fact she is a boxing fan makes her even better give me 12 rounds with her an id DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!!!!!

Comment

She used to have a nice behind

Comment

Originally posted by eddiefutch View Post
              She used to have a nice behind
              Used to? She still does!

Comment

Ill still tear it up

Comment

. . . . we need an added forum. 'Dating' - exclusively for boxing fans looking to mumble o' the sweet science in each others ears.

Comment

Yeah, Rosie still got She's got good genes.

Maybe she can school some Pacmaniacs here in BS.

Comment

Working...
                    X