Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: Amir Khan a Coward, Won't Avenge His Defeats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan/Prescott 2 is similar to Cotto/Margarito 2. Prescott is pretty irrelevant right now, but I think Khan needs to exorcise that demon.

Comment

Has Prescott been reading the forums?
      Reveal yourself!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Khan would have to fight the fight of his life, i think Khan has a better chance at beating Garcia than Prescott. Prescott has long arms and throws looping punches, his jab was also working well against Alvarado. I think he beats Khan and if they fought i would bet on him KOing Khan again, even if i would be rooting for Khan. Khan needs some more time with Hunter before putting himself in with a banger.

Comment

He has a point. Instead of trying to avenge Hattons loss why not avenge one of the guys who knocked him out?

Comment

Prescott is a guy begging for a big payday. If he was so into avenging defeats, well he has 4 of them to work on himself.

Comment

Pretty sad when a bum is calling you out. Pretty sad on both ends. Prescott who needs attention by facing the man he already brutalized in 1 rd. And Khan who looks like such **** these days that Prescott feels he has a chance still to do it again and be back in the big picture. lol

Comment

I think Khan could avenge this defeat but he'd have to be smart which he lacks at times, Prescott hasn't got much in way of style, if Khan just nipped in and out all night and stayed away. he could prob do prescott by 7/8 rounds

Comment

I wouldnt go as far as saying prescott was irrelevant he was beating the **** out of Alvarado before he just gassed himself and got stopped, imagine that prick khan fighting Alvarado we'd be seeing the chicken dance all night long!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                    guy is scared to death of prescott..i went on his twitter last night and told him to stop ducking prescott...he had a post that said he had trouble sleeping..so i told him to call prescott and he would have him sound asleep in 56 seconds or less..............then the guy blocked me...lmfao
                    Lmfao. Almost spit out my lunch.

Comment

Khan should take this fight.

Ultimately, if he can't beat Prescott he is not elite anymore. And he needs to consider what he wants out of the sport as he has already made some good money.

It is fair enough matching him with non-punchers but they are few and far between and the fights themselves are uninteresting - like the Molina, McCloskey and even Malignaggi fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X