No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Pac has already made it clear on ESPN that hes done everything in his power to make the fight

I don't know why people want to see that fight anyways, After seeing a washed up Cotto beat him up, Pac would hatton him within 5
    You mean like only speak up when he is signed in another fight , but hides when he has no fight , or do you mean like a getting a 50/50 offer with a Peds test and Manny walks out the door , you me all thats sort of power to make the fight ?

Floyd beat Cotto clearly you Pac fanboys have no clue what your looking at , and it was the Cotto Manny is to scared to fight without a draining lol , you kids are so gullible it verges on being mentally ******ed !

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      You mean like only speak up when he is signed in another fight , but hides when he has no fight , or do you mean like a getting a 50/50 offer with a Peds test and Manny walks out the door , you me all thats sort of power to make the fight ?

Floyd beat Cotto clearly you Pac fanboys have no clue what your looking at , and it was the Cotto Manny is to scared to fight without a draining lol , you kids are so gullible it verges on being mentally ******ed !

does this look like a man who wants to fight???? DIDNT THINK SO.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post

Pac doesn't want it either

Pac - I just dont want to be tested day of the fight
        Kenny - But you get 14 days Pac
        Pac - still too close

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
          Pac doesn't want it either

Pac - I just dont want to be tested day of the fight
          Kenny - But you get 14 days Pac
          Pac - still too close

Still stuck in 2009 eh???!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
            Still stuck in 2009 eh???!!
            2010, when the fight was relevant. Now Pac wants a fight now that his PPV numbers drop and he has no title.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              how more painfully obvious can it be? Floyd is ducking Pacquiao and he's never going to fight him. I don't even care anymore....

history will remember Pacquiao as a fearless warrior and Mayweather as a skilled but greedy coward.

Even if you don't agree with it, it's true
              I would like to amen the above , i think when PBF had so much trouble with Oscar he knew he could never fight Manny

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post

Does a man who allows himself to be controlled by his promoter like a puppet on strings look like he wants to fight?

If you are a real Pacquiao fan, why no call for him to step up like Cotto did.

Cotto not only took the OST tests with USADA, but he also had to leave Arum out to get the fight done with Mayweather.

Now that was a man who wanted to fight. And he made a lot more than he would have had Arum been involved.

Get real.

No more needle excuses. No more cuts that won't heal in time. No more wild USADA bias accusations. No more rematches with Marquez .. which is as bad as Rocky sequels at this point. No more claims that lawsuits prevent the match.

Just no more.

Let Pacquiao sign a contract accepting random OST with no cutoff with USADA and only the $40 million in Vegas. If he does that and Floyd doesn't sign I'll be on boxingscene saying that its Floyd holding up the fight.

Those were the original terms except with way more money for Pacquiao.

And let's not forget, Pacquiao said "Anytime, anywhere and I'll take a paycut to make the fight happen."

Signing a contract like the one I describe above would show Pacquiao meant what he said. Anything less is just Manny running his mouth on blogs and youtube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                  Does a man who allows himself to be controlled by his promoter like a puppet on strings look like he wants to fight?

If you are a real Pacquiao fan, why no call for him to step up like Cotto did.

Cotto not only took the OST tests with USADA, but he also had to leave Arum out to get the fight done with Mayweather.

Now that was a man who wanted to fight. And he made a lot more than he would have had Arum been involved.

Get real.

No more needle excuses. No more cuts that won't heal in time. No more wild USADA bias accusations. No more rematches with Marquez .. which is as bad as Rocky sequels at this point. No more claims that lawsuits prevent the match.

Just no more.

Let Pacquiao sign a contract accepting random OST with no cutoff with USADA and only the $40 million in Vegas. If he does that and Floyd doesn't sign I'll be on boxingscene saying that its Floyd holding up the fight.

Those were the original terms except with way more money for Pacquiao.

And let's not forget, Pacquiao said "Anytime, anywhere and I'll take a paycut to make the fight happen."

Signing a contract like the one I describe above would show Pacquiao meant what he said. Anything less is just Manny running his mouth on blogs and youtube.
                  is that a no then? thought so.

not a pacquiao fan, im a boxing fan thanks.

step up like cotto did? pacquiao already knocked him out!

cotto did not do olympic style testing. i suggest you look up OST, its 24/7/365. not from start to end of camp. Floyd is the one who has a problem with arum, not pacquiao. so why should he leave top rank? thats just another excuse for mayweather.

pacquiao has said he will do the tests, floyd can wear his trunks if he wants. why the hell would he accept 40 mil and 0% of the PPV? get real. pacquiao said he will take 45% which is more than fair. but according to mayweather he is desperate now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    According to Manny Pacquiao (58-4-2, 38KOs), he is still very much interested in a super-fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs). This Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Pacquiao will face Juan Manuel Marquez for a fourth time.

If Pacquiao is able to beat Marquez, he hopes to land Mayweather in 2013. Pacquiao has already outlined his position of taking less money, with a monetary split of 55-45 in Mayweather's favor. Besides the split of 55-45, Pacquiao will agree to whatever terms Mayweather requests.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    dudes will always buy this...they made millions off that man's name and vice versa....keep it moving because even the ppl in the graves boxed in coffins know Manny will fight Top Ranks fighters till the day he retires....unless there's another Oscar and Hatton or some other washed up cash cows I don't know about

Comment

• is there a good streaming site to watch this fight, since I am not going to be paying for it, or is that illegal to ask on boxingscene? if it is, I apologize, just curious...

Comment

Working...
                      X