Alex Ariza now working with Robert Garcia Boxing Academy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ariza now working with Robert Garcia Boxing Academy

Alex Ariza ‏@ArizaFitness
    Officially New member of Team Mikey Garcia!!!... Follow us as we prepare for his 1st Championship Fight January 19th. pic.twitter.com/IO7DoJoo

Alex Ariza ‏@ArizaFitness
    “@GarciaBoxing: welcome to the team Alex, Gracias Bro, it's definitely an Honor to have this opportunity to work with You and your Family!

Robert Garcia Jr. ‏@RGBAoffspring
    The newest member to #TeamGarcia @ArizaFitness @GarciaBoxing pic.twitter.com/77NJlfeo
    Retweeted by Robert Garcia

How long before Chavez Jr joins Garcia?

Comment

He will be working with Mikey Garcia for his upcoming fight, I guess Ariza will no longer be with Wild Card gym and will only train Pacquiao, Roach was being a douche bag to Ariza just for the cameras on 24.7.

Roach is stupid to hate on Ariza just because he felt ARiza was getting more attention on 24/7 than him, stupid move by Roach because Ariza never talked **** about him and respected Roach.

http://twitter.com/ArizaFitness/stat...900928/photo/1

Comment

This should be interesting, I thought Mikey looked in great shape in his last bout against Barros.

Comment

hopefully ariza will start working with Rios

Comment

cool, i like Ariza n now he teamed up with my meskins, meskins n colombianz we always make a good team

Chavez jr should just join the Robert Garcia gym

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              cool, i like Ariza n now he teamed up with my meskins, meskins n colombianz we always make a good team

Chavez jr should just join the Robert Garcia gym
              Robert clearly wants him too. He's always praising him and I've heard him gently criticise the way Roach handles him as well. Garcia having at least four elite fighters already might be a problem though.

Comment

What happened to that Cecilio guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  What happened to that Cecilio guy?
                  I think he still works there, Alex is only training Mikey.

Comment

I don't think this will be a case where Ariza works with the entire stable at the Garcia Boxing Academy... Cecilio Flores seems to be thought of highly by Robert Garcia, and he works with a lot of their fighters and I know Rios's strength and conditioning guy is Henry Castro

The thing with Mikey Garcia is that he actually doesn't train too often at the RGB Academy... He trains out of the II Feathers Gym in Riverside and goes to Big Bear when he needs sparring...

I think this is likely just Ariza working with Garcia as opposed to the entire stable...

Comment

Working...
                    X