No announcement yet.

Haye Chisora KO video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    glad big mouth got put in his place but what a BS stoppage!! this fight had so much tension and the phucking ref stops it like this??? clearly haye will KO big mouth but why stop it so soon?? i dont think big mouth was "that" hurt yet... not wobbling from getting up, still nod his head and came foward, wtf was the ref thinking?? is the ref his gf or something?? why not let haye get in some more. phucking BS!!
    He glassed him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lostlinka View Post
      glad I didn't spend a cent on this joke fight and got to see the KO within minutes, cheers for linking.

Happy to see the bigger twat got KO'd, maybe they can both leave the division now
      People like you are a waste of space. Keep quiet because the **** you come out with is pure hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        glad big mouth got put in his place but what a BS stoppage!! this fight had so much tension and the phucking ref stops it like this??? clearly haye will KO big mouth but why stop it so soon?? i dont think big mouth was "that" hurt yet... not wobbling from getting up, still nod his head and came foward, wtf was the ref thinking?? is the ref his gf or something?? why not let haye get in some more. phucking BS!!
        Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
        Haye would have to murder Chisora to please some people here.
        I am very pleased with the fight and I don't wish serious harm to any boxer. I am glad Haye beat the hell out of him and I think he had it coming. That was a fine performance by David Haye. Chisora just beat the count and was groggy. The ref made a good call.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
          People like you are a waste of space. Keep quiet because the **** you come out with is pure hate.
          Listen, if you had any respect for the history of the sport you would understand, both these guys have dragged british boxing through the ****. I'm ashamed of both of them, in one corner you've got a scumbag that spits, slaps, gf beats, and in the other you've got someone who talked their way into the HW division showing some disgusting hype promotion on the way, only to blame defeat on a toe and act with no sportsmanship.

If you want to support fighters like this then you're fuc*ing stupid and you will get more scumbags like this in the division. Maybe scumbags like watching other scumbags fight.

Comment

Listen, if you had any respect for the history of the sport you would understand, both these guys have dragged british boxing through the ****. I'm ashamed of both of them, in one corner you've got a scumbag that spits, slaps, gf beats, and in the other you've got someone who talked their way into the HW division showing some disgusting hype promotion on the way, only to blame defeat on a toe and act with no sportsmanship.

If you want to support fighters like this then you're fuc*ing stupid and you will get more scumbags like this in the division. Maybe scumbags like watching other scumbags fight.

I bet you read the Daily Mail.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
              I bet you read the Daily Mail.
              For not liking Haye or Chisora? Yeah that really goes with the Daily Mail mentality. I'm more of a Guardian man myself, you've heard of that?

Comment

I see, I hope you do not like Muahmmad Ali, Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather.

Oh wait, that Ali quote...

Ali called Frazier a Gorilla, an uncle Tom and even had a Gorilla in the ring and was punhing it and calling it Joe. His views on the 'white man' was also pretty contreversal because of his associations with The Nation of Islam.

Comment

good stoppage, ate 4 punches like a boss.

Comment

Bad Stoppage?

Haye very nearly caved his head in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
                      I see, I hope you do not like Muahmmad Ali, Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather.

Oh wait, that Ali quote...

Ali called Frazier a Gorilla, an uncle Tom and even had a Gorilla in the ring and was punhing it and calling it Joe. His views on the 'white man' was also pretty contreversal because of his associations with The Nation of Islam.
                      Ofcourse Ali came out with some terrible things but he was a poet inside and outside the ring. That outweighed the level of negative things he did. Arguably the greatest HW and showman to have boxed, slightly different to Haye and Chisora don't ya think.

Comment

Working...
                      X