No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez: Weekend Review and Ratings Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez: Weekend Review and Ratings Update

They say a tie is like kissing one’s sister. After 36 rounds, Manny Pacquiao leads Juan Manuel Marquez 2-0-1 in the win column. To those who watched their fights, it remains difficult to see one man’s superiority over the other.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dan Rafael had it for Pacquiao (beside the 2 judges and Lederman)\

Rafael don't know **** about boxing---------*****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Dan Rafael had it for Pacquiao (beside the 2 judges and Lederman)\

Rafael don't know **** about boxing---------*****s.
      Rafael had it a draw. And a majority of boxing writers had it for MArquez. Still looking for that web poll that says Pac won. So many think Marquez won (alot of pac fans too) but to keep super fight alive they gave Pac a gift.

Comment

Compubox is apparently a ******* as well..

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Rafael had it a draw. And a majority of boxing writers had it for MArquez. Still looking for that web poll that says Pac won. So many think Marquez won (alot of pac fans too) but to keep super fight alive they gave Pac a gift.
          Did you even watch the video? Rafael had it 7-5 rounds in favor of Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Did you even watch the video? Rafael had it 7-5 rounds in favor of Pac.
            He had it a draw. ESPN messed up his scorecard, flipping one of the rounds. He confirmed in public that he had it 114-114.

Comment

i wonder what all those who said pac would blitz right through marquez
              have to say? all those who said jmm would be ko'd
              have to say. those who said his face would look like cottos or margarito.
              lol. even funnier those who actually mentioned pacs name
              alongside ali's. man how insulting

Comment

Espn mafia

By siding with Marquez, Guryashkin, Mulvaney, Campbell and Dan Rafaeil (ESPN Mafia) thought they can influence the outcome of the fight they didn't. By their inaccurate reporting they were able to put doubts in the minds of the people who were following the fight on ESPN. It was a deliberate attempt to discredit the fighting congressman, the Lt. Col. and the national fist.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  i wonder what all those who said pac would blitz right through marquez
                  have to say? all those who said jmm would be ko'd
                  have to say. those who said his face would look like cottos or margarito.
                  lol. even funnier those who actually mentioned pacs name
                  alongside ali's. man how insulting

pacquiao has accomplished things that NO OTHER boxer in the history of the sport has - including ali. . . Pacquiao is an all time great and a legend. . . Having close fights with your nemesis DOES NOT deter from your legacy. . . Ali had Frazier. . . I'd say Marquez is just as good, poiund for pound, as Frazier was, if not better. . . You just mad, that's all!

Comment

ESPN.com had it 114-114 as did I.

Still "at the end of the day", "like I always say", Floyd Mayweather is #1 WW and should be the #1 P4P.

Pac can't live off his CW win over Cotto from 2009, his ONE fight vs a Champion who to this day is mentally jacked because of Margarito. Did anyone see him in HBO Face off? I'm rooting for you Cotto but you better not quit.

May 5th, in Vegas, Mayweather vs Pac, no excuses, "no issues", "let's get it on".

The world will see the dffierence between GREAT and a media created hype machine.

Comment

Working...
                    X