No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux Confident of Stopping Rubio at The Bell Centre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lemieux Confident of Stopping Rubio at The Bell Centre

At the final press conference in the Houston restaurant, located in the business district of Montreal, unbeaten middleweight David Lemieux (25-0) finally met face to face with his future rival, Mexican contender Marco Antonio Rubio (49-5).

[Click Here To Read More]

I think he will, but it'll take some rounds to figure Rubio out.

I'm pumped for this fight, Rubio's won 6 straight since Pav ko'd him, not big names, but enough to get his confidence up.

Lemiex will put him to sleep.

Comment

Lemieux better not get too confident and try to walk right through Rubio because Marco can flat out crack and that's the one thing you don't give puncher who is faded, a chance to land his shots.

Comment

this is going to be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          Lemieux better not get too confident and try to walk right through Rubio because Marco can flat out crack and that's the one thing you don't give puncher who is faded, a chance to land his shots.

I don't even think Rubio is faded. He seems to be in his prime now. He certainly fights smarter than he used to.

I do not see Lemieux just walking in and over him. Rubio is smart and knows all the tricks. He had a problem with pavlik's height and it threw him off. Since then he has looked good. Lemieux could lose this fight. I favor him slightly, but not by much.

Comment

i see rubio out in the first or second
            if u pressure him he folds, im convinced by the pavlik fight he doesnt have what it takes to compete against someone who is hurting him

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
              i see rubio out in the first or second
              if u pressure him he folds, im convinced by the pavlik fight he doesnt have what it takes to compete against someone who is hurting him

Zertuche fought him twice and put tons of pressure on him. He handled it well. Same thing with Orneles who pressured him early, but he came on late.

Comment

I hope Lemiuex gets cracked with a big shot or 2 so we can check his chin. I don't thionk he will though because his defense is awkwardly good.

Also his hand speed doesn't get talked about much but it's also surprisingly quick and accurate.

Comment

dont know where this guy has come from but he is starting to pi$$ me off....first he can beat martinez, then bute......who has he fought so far? oh thats right...exactly fking noone!!

Comment

Working...
                  X